Need Pirate Ideas

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
Im making a pirate character for a campaign, and i need a few abilities, but im stumped. The pirate is going to be one of the main characters in my campaign. Any ideas? These are the few i could think of.

-Net
Basically ensare, but it lasts longer
-Summon Crabs
Creates 2 crabs

thats all i got :banghead: , i need 2 more basic abilities and 1 ulti, can anybody think of something?

wingdnosring

Reaction score
Summon Parrot
-Summons 1 or more parrots (basically the locust swarm abiltity).
Gold Dubloon
-deals damage to an enemy. You get gold equal to the damage you've done.
Pirate Fleet
-Summons Pirate Helpers (Summons pirate helpers in random locations around the hero and causes a fleet of ships(stampede ability) to attack his enemies).

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
-Yarr
The Pirate lets our a Yarr, decreasing the attack damage of all nearby enemy units by scaring them.

-Pirate Stance
The Pirate goes into Pirate Stance, increasing his health regeneration by 50%, his attack speed by 15% and decreasing his mana regeneration by 30%.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
+Pegleg of Ale - The Pirate has a secret stash of booze in his pegleg he forcefeeds to the enemy, lowering their chance to hit for x seconds.
+Captian's Call - Heeds the voice of the captian, giving your confindence a boost, and raising your attack damage and speed for x seconds.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Hmm spells:

Breath of the Seven Seas - Breathes into a target area, damaging and poisoning all units within it.

Level 1 - Small area, 10 damage per second
Level 2 - Medium area, 25 damage per second (+poison)
Level 3 - Large area, 50 damage per second (+poison and slow)

Animate Legend - Summons a large ship which summons pirate minions every x seconds until destroyed or wares out.

Level 1 - 1 minion per 3 seconds, lasts 30 seconds.
Level 2 - 1 minion per 2 seconds, lasts 35 seconds.
Level 3 - 1 minion per second, lasts 40 seconds.

Eye of Doom - The Pirate's eye patch is remove, stunning all units in a target area.

Level 1 - small area.
Level 2 - medium area.
Level 3 - large area.

ULTIMATE - Skull and Crossbones - For 15 seconds, The Pirate can cast Stun (5 mp) /Poision (10 mp) /Sleep (20 mp) or Death (100 mp) on any unit that is clicked.

---

Hope you like :).

~Jindo

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
you want those abilities magical or simply like some skills?
anyway if you really want a summon...then why not Summon Sea Monster that would summon a hydra-like creature? :)
sounds better than parrots biting nearby enemies as stated above :nuts:

Surferkid993

God surferkid993 = new God(awesome.me);
Reaction score
Dead Mans Crews - same as animate dead, revive all dead units w/ invalunability.

S

sonic_kun

Damsel in Distress - The pirate releases one of his captive damsels in the midst of the enemy, captivating them with her sultry beauty.

(Make the damsel a statis trap that stuns immediately after being placed.)

:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.