Need Some Brains and Idea on Disguise Spell

warden13

Reaction score
I am planning to make a disguise spell. When you cast, dialog buttons will appear and you can choose which enemy will you look like. It will change player name, alliance settings, hero model to enemy's hero and color. (Tell me if I forget something that will look like real one) This part is easy. But here is the second part.
If enemy understands which one is the real enemy, what should enemy do? Attacking it would be too easy since you can try to attack your allies everytime you spotted them. Also there is a anti-friendly fire.

So need fresh brain and ideas to improve this spell idea. And I don't need trigger help.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
btw it sounds like phase killer :p
What type of game is it? We need to know so it fits the game

warden13

Reaction score
Kind of hero arena. 3v3v3v3. There are just 4 heroes. It takes place at a forest. I am not sure about allies will/not share visions.
I like killer type games.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Kinda good spell I guess, though I have a different take on this skill (I don't have much ideas in mind):

When cast, a dialog button will appear and you can choose which enemy in the arena you want to look like (in other words, you can only wear the guise of the heroes that enemy players have chosen).

The only way to stop them is to spot them, then later on crush them when they revert to their original selves. There are spells w/c can damage allies, like Flame Strike, w/c you can use to damage the imposter.

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

Jelli3

Reaction score
Maybe a challenge system? Like a epic duel

ex. Ooh I think this is the enemy hero
"-challenge player"
Then if the player denies it they duel and if they were disguised they are defeated. Challenging someone who is an ally you lose all your gold or something.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.