Need some interesting ideas over here xD

boblonain

Reaction score
Gnolls - Patch of Fur/Leather (Maybe if you can get enough of these patches you can stitch them together to make armor?)

Golems - Eye of reanimation (Name sounds cheesy to me, Maybe you can think of something better) - Special 1 time use item that raises some skeletons around you?

Bandits - Bane Pendant - Fills wearer with corruption empowering them, (Some sort of bonus to an attribute)

Lifee

Reaction score
@Mapguy
haha lool im so surprised to see that your idea (demon dust ) i just had the same :D.Thank you,also the giant eye is nice and will use it.

@Hopy

You think your ideas are sucky ? oh no i really dont think so.I like them and as i said im gonna use a lot of them.

@OWN3D

Thank you for your ideas too,i think to use the essence of life.

@boblonain

Thanks and to you too,i will use some of your ideas too,but this time im gonna change them a little.

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
I had an idea: a spellbook item that you get once you combine a bunch of mana items.

So if you have a pendant of mana and a sobi mask, mantle of intelligence, and a spellbook with some minor spells... then you can combine them into an epic staff that gives +int and +mana and also has a bunch of epic spells in it.

Lifee

Reaction score
Thanks for the idea ideal,but im not gonna use it,i've already planned what to do on my map,and i wont add +1 spellbook sry

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.