Need Spell Help

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm tryin to make a spell that it can be cast only at night. So i made 2 spells, everythings perfect exept the level of the abilities. Cos they're 2 different abilities, so i cant set the levels of the abilities. Myb u didnt understand me so heres the triggers i made:

My Trigger for learnin skills:
Code:
FDTD Skill
    Events
        Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    Conditions
        (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to From Dusk Till Dawn 
    Actions
        Set FDTD_Unit = (Triggering unit)
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                ((In-game time of day) Greater than or equal to 6.00) and ((In-game time of day) Less than 18.00)
            Then - Actions
                Wait until (((In-game time of day) Greater than or equal to 6.00) and ((In-game time of day) Less than 18.00)), checking every 0.30 seconds
                Unit - Add From Dusk Till Dawn - (Day)  to FDTD_Unit
                Wait 0.01 seconds
                Unit - Set level of From Dusk Till Dawn - (Day)  for FDTD_Unit to (Level of From Dusk Till Dawn  for FDTD_Unit)
                Wait 0.01 seconds
                Unit - Remove From Dusk Till Dawn  from FDTD_Unit
            Else - Actions

My trigger for the game time between 18.00 and 6.00
Code:
FDTD Starting Time
    Events
        Game - The in-game time of day becomes Greater than or equal to 18.00
        Game - The in-game time of day becomes Less than 6.00
    Conditions
    Actions
        Wait until (((In-game time of day) Greater than or equal to 18.00) and ((In-game time of day) Less than 6.00)), checking every 0.30 seconds
        Unit - Add From Dusk Till Dawn  to FDTD_Unit
        Wait 0.01 seconds
        Unit - Set level of From Dusk Till Dawn  for FDTD_Unit to (Level of From Dusk Till Dawn - (Day)  for FDTD_Unit)
        Wait 0.01 seconds
        Unit - Remove From Dusk Till Dawn - (Day)  from FDTD_Unit

My trigger for the game time btween 6.00 and 18.00
Code:
FDTD Finishing Time
    Events
        Game - The in-game time of day becomes Greater than or equal to 6.00
        Game - The in-game time of day becomes Less than 18.00
    Conditions
    Actions
        Wait until (((In-game time of day) Greater than or equal to 6.00) and ((In-game time of day) Less than 18.00)), checking every 0.30 seconds
        Unit - Add From Dusk Till Dawn - (Day)  to FDTD_Unit
        Wait 0.01 seconds
        Unit - Set level of From Dusk Till Dawn - (Day)  for FDTD_Unit to (Level of From Dusk Till Dawn  for FDTD_Unit)
        Wait 0.01 seconds
        Unit - Remove From Dusk Till Dawn  from FDTD_Unit

So if u can help me somehow, tell me where's my mistake, PLS, i'm w8in for ur help.
Thanks in advance!

RaiJin

Reaction score
Code:

theres no point in this line because u already put it in the boolean.. so it will just run automatically and there will be no wait :S and i dont know what u mean by "setting" do u mean this?

Make an integer variable call it. FDTD_Level

Code:
Set FDTD_Level = (Level of From Dusk Till Dawn  for FDTD_Unit)
sorry it was raw writing :S anyways hope i helped

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
i mean that, cos they r 2 different abilities (i made 2 (1 passive, which cannot be cast) and 1 active, which will be the spell bear form)). So i mean i cant set the level of the choosed ability. if is day when the unit learns that skill, i remove that skill and add the one which cannot be casted (From Dusk Till Dawn - (Day)) and setting the level of that skill to the level of the learning skill (From Dusk Till Dawn), but cos the learning skill is removed the level of the "Day" spell remains unchanged.

Dirac

Reaction score
Event:
Time of day becomes xxx
Conditions
NONE
Actions
Pick every unit in Playable Map area matching (Level of From Dusk till Dawn greater than or equal to 1) and do (Multiple Actions)
Add Your ability
Remove your ability
Do what you want with your unit

NOTE: no waits are required to set the level of an ability to a unit

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
its not that. i removed all w8ings and it didnt work again.
I thougt myb the spell book can help. but unfortunately i donno how to use spell book:(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.