Need spells for 3 heroes

DarkSonicele

Reaction score
I need ideas for 2 spells for each of the following heroes (since i already have 2 spells for each):
Nether Being
Dragon Turtle
Goblin Grenadier

These are the spells i am already using:
Nether Being:
-Vacuum: Sucks every unit in a target AoE to the center of the AoE dealing damage based on the distance to the center.
-Unreal Body: Every time the Nether Being is attacked it has a chance of crippling enemy who attacked it.

Dragon Turtle:
Spike Spread - Sends some of the Dragon Turtles spikes in all directions dealing damage to enemies that it encounters.
Spiked Shell - Enchants the Dragon Turtles spikes decreasing incoming damage, does also return 10% of incoming damage to melee attackers.

Goblin Grenadier:
Goblin Land Mine - Lays a goblin land mine at the feet of the Goblin Grenadier, dealing heavy damage to enemies who passes by.
Kaboom! - Creates a huge explosion dealing heavy AoE damage at the cost of the Goblin Grenadiers life.

Please give me some ideas for the last ones.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
For NetherBeing :
Netherwalk
> Turns off collision for a set amount of time, allowing himself to walk through impassable terrains, cliff, trees, and even units. (You may want to add movement speed bonus to this)
Use Berserk.

DarkSonicele

Reaction score
For NetherBeing :
Netherwalk
> Turns off collision for a set amount of time, allowing himself to walk through impassable terrains, cliff, trees, and even units. (You may want to add movement speed bonus to this)
Use Berserk.

Good idea, in addition i think i will reduce transparency making it slightly invisible. ;)

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
For NetherBeing :
Netherwalk
Use Berserk.

Or incase you have something off of berserk already, base it off channel and trigger the movement reduction using dummies to cast a spell that adds speed.

Channel if your friend ;)

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
Dragon Turtle -
Ravaging Rush - Sends out additional spikes (spike trap doodad thingie) and twirls (spins around) forward damaging all in its wake.
(if melee) Deep Sea Hunger [passive]- has a chance of devouring no hero units on attack either consuming them for health or spitting them out again as a missile (meat wagon missile) based on the health of devoured unit. This skill also gives life leech.
Turn of the Tide [activate] - Starts spawning random water explosions around him damaging and dazing enemy, number of explosions increases every sec.

Grenader -
Torpedo Launch - Shoots out a single slow-moving rocket in a great angle, damaging and stunning at impact. Damage slightly increases with range.
Radar Sweep - For a brink of a second gains vision of all invisible ann visible units on the map. Cooldown decreases with level.

Nether Being -

Reality Ravage - Tears up the flow of time and space and moves all units within 800 range to a random position within the area. Also stuns for a short duration. In addition it damages all units that leaves the area every second based on how far away they are (lightning effects). This effect lasts 10 sec.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.