Needs Balancing

Juno**

Reaction score
Guys, I made a new hero named Kam (Furbolg Assassin) and all I wanna ask here is your opinion in balancing this guy because it is too imba for me. The max level for my map is 25 and it is like a hero defence based on dota but with 6 lanes.

Model: Polar Furbolg Shaman
Base Damage: 38-47
Speed Base:310
Primary: Agility
Agility: 26+2.5
Intelligence: 21+1.5
Strength: 17+2.4

Skills:

Attribute Bonus (10 Levels)
Gives a permanent bonus to Agility, Intelligence, and Strength. 3 bonus and another 3 per level.

Stealth Walk (4 Levels)(Active)
Allows the Assasin to become invisible, and move faster for a set amount of time.

|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 10% move increase, and 40 backstab damage.
|cffffcc00Level 2|r - 15% move increase, and 70 backstab damage.
|cffffcc00Level 3|r - 20% move increase, and 100 backstab damage.
|cffffcc00Level 4|r - 25% move increase, and 130 backstab damage.

|CFF0042FFCooldown|R - 5 Seconds
|CFF0042FFManacost|R - 75
|CFF0042FFLasts|R - 10 Seconds

Slow Poison (4 Levels)(Active)(Not Autocast)
Releases a special kind of poison that doesn't damage a unit but utterly slows a unit's attack and movement speed.

|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 10% of attack and 40% of movement speed.
|cffffcc00Level 2|r - 20% of attack and 50% of movement speed.
|cffffcc00Level 3|r - 30% of attack and 60% of movement speed.
|cffffcc00Level 4|r - 40% of attack and 70% of movement speed.

|CFF0042FFCooldown|R - 10 Seconds
|CFF0042FFManacost|R - 75
|CFF0042FFLasts|R - 2/3/4/5 Seconds

Regenerate (4 Levels)(Passive)
Gives additional HP regeneration to Kam while he is stealth walking.

|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 20 hitpoints is regenerated per second while stealth walking.
|cffffcc00Level 2|r - 30 hitpoints is regenerated per second while stealth walking.
|cffffcc00Level 3|r - 40 hitpoints is regenerated per second while stealth walking.
|cffffcc00Level 4|r - 50 hitpoints is regenerated per second while stealth walking.

|CFF0042FFThis skill is passive.|R

Finishing Strike (3 Levels)(Passive)(Ultimate Skill)
Permanently adds bonus damage to Kam's attacks. After striking every 3 times, he initiates a powerful attack at an enemy.

|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 50 bonus damage, with another 150 bonus damage every 3 attacks.
|cffffcc00Level 2|r - 75 bonus damage, with another 225 bonus damage every 3 attacks.
|cffffcc00Level 3|r - 100 bonus damage, with another 300 bonus damage every 3 attacks.

|CFF0042FFThis skill is passive.|R

NOTE: I Just C&P'd the skill description so there's still the code for color

-Any Suggestions in making this hero a little less imba?

-And anyone good enough to meke me a background story for this hero? (this is the only hero I made that doesn't have a background story)

maxou

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Reduce the healing during the invis or the duration of invis, because actually, if nobody can see him while he is invis, means a regeneration of 100/200/300/400/500 hp.
The slow on the poison is too important on the movespeed, I'd say you should divide by 2, make it last 4 seconds everytime, and having a cooldown of 9 seconds.
What I said up should be done.

Another fix, but it's as you want, is buffing the Q, and nerfing a bit the R.
Change the Q's damage from 40/70/100/130 to 55/90/125/160.
Change the Q's duration from 10/10/10/10 to 3/5/7/9.

And another one, because it's always good, is giving to your E an effect when your unit isn't stealth. You could maybe rework the E this way:

When stealth : Gives 6/12/18/24/32 health regen per second
When not stealth : Gives 3/6/9/12/15 mana regen per second.

Hope this can help you.

SouLEDGE

Damn you advanced calculus
Reaction score
I would reduce the CD of the active slow, as well as the slow itself, because early game, when
your hero Kam needs kills to become a strong carry, a heavy slow that doesn't last long wont
give your hero enough time to kill his enemy. This, as well as invis should be plenty to catch
and keep his target close to attack.

There are lamer heals than the passive Kam has, but I would still completely change it, most agi heroes would opt for a lifesteal item anyways (not sure that you'll have em, but anyways)
Maybe replace the heal with crits, that way Kam would be finishing heroes off Mortred style

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
I cant really say something as i have nothing to put him against, maybe post some other champs in your map so we can see what hes up against?

However what i could point out now, is that the slow slows way way way to much, there is no way thats gonig to be balanced, I suggest dropping the movement slow to 20-25% on all levels and set the durration to 3 on all levels, just increasing the attack speed slow and mayhaps lower the cd with 0.5-1 sec per level.

and i suggest removing/reworking the health regen spell, as with the current stealth ability, he can be permanent invis. Ether that or Rasie the stealth CD to like 40 sec.

Juggernaut

I don't know what to change it to
Reaction score
totally offtopic: This doesn't look much like an assasin to me, except his ult and his first skill.

OT: Increase cd of windwalk.
Or make it lvl based

To: Lvl1-18s
Lvl2- 14s
Lvl3- 10s
Lvl4- 6s

Juno**

Reaction score
Another fix, but it's as you want, is buffing the Q, and nerfing a bit the R.
Change the Q's damage from 40/70/100/130 to 55/90/125/160.
Change the Q's duration from 10/10/10/10 to 3/5/7/9.

I think increasing the backstab makes it more imba because a 160 already beats the first level of his ulti of 150 and changing the the dur to 3/5/7/9 makes it useless as a way of escaping.

When stealth : Gives 6/12/18/24/32 health regen per second
When not stealth : Gives 3/6/9/12/15 mana regen per second.

Giving him mana regen while not in stealth mode is kinda imba because my hero only has two active skills and both has 75 mana cost but the HP regen part is good, maybe I will just add a low chance crit to the skill when my hero learns it to make it more assassin-like.

Sooooo.... heres what i got right now.:

Stealth walk
Same (Permanent Invisibility is too much)

Slow Poison
10/15/20/25 of attack and 20/25/30/35 of movement changed the cooldown to 6 secs and the duration to 5 secs

Regeneration (still thinking of another skill but in the mean time, I am using this)
gives 8/16/24/32 regen per sec and 10% chance to deal 1.25 times more damage.

Finishing strike
Same (but is this skill really not that imba? I thought this was the one making my hero too imba)

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Perhaps reduce the ultimates passive attack bonus.
I wouldn't suggest reducing the duration of the invisibility or increasing the cooldown too much (perhaps reduce the movement boost) due to it making the hero significantly weaker.

Perhaps remake the slow to work off a different system. Eg, after dealing X damage against target, it becomes slowed by X for X seconds. Or if the target moves X distance within X seconds, reduce movement speed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.