Neutral Passive=Enemy???

Jonnycakes

Reaction score
Hi, I am working on a map and am trying to implement neutral passive shops. I copy/pasted a gobbo shop and added the items i want and everything works fine except players cannot sell back items to the shops. The reason for this is that players (for some reason) treat the shops as enemy buildings. I have no idea why this is-the shops are owned by neutral passive. I did some funny stuff with adding extra players via JASS triggers, but I don't think it should affect these shops-I didn't touch neutral passive. Any ideas why this could be?

FIXED

Bankde

Reaction score
Passive = Neutral/ No team. You must have done sth wrong with your trigger or set it wrong.
Make sure your "Extra players" is not changing passive into enemy.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
They can't sell it back because it owned by neutral hostile is treated as an enemy by all players. The shop must be owned by Neutral passive. Shops based on those neutral shops will allow any player to buy from them regardless of their alliance, but I don't think you can sell back.

Jonnycakes

Reaction score
@PrisonLove: Sorry, the shops are owned by neutral passive. Typo in first post-I will fix it. (Good eye, though!)

Ah, I feel dense now. I double-checked my triggers, and they are all coded properly, but then I decided to check what player id neutral passive had, and it turned out to be one that I had used for an extra team (so many extra neutral players!). So I redid the trigger to use players 13 and 14 (neutral extra and victim?) and it works fine now. Amazing what short-sightedness can do...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.