Neverwinter Nights RPG v2.2b

Rommel

Reaction score
>>This is the latest version of my map Neverwinter Nights RPG with a lot of changes and bugs fixed.

>>Map information:

+As the name may have implied, my map is a simulation, an effort to bring the great RPG "Neverwinter Nights" into Warcraft. This is a long game, so far I only made chapter one... More chapters will be made soon! ^^

+The reason it is so large, (4MB+ map size) is because the sound and other imported files. Sorry, but if you want an interesting map, especially if it’s a RPG, you should use imports. That's also the reason it's Single player.

+Your main quest in this game is to find the four Waterdhavian creatures to help cure the Waling Death, a horrible plague which is spreading through Neverwinter City. You can find more information on this by pressing F9.

+At first, you can choose one of the 12 DnD classes to begin with. Each class has four spells and the ability too learn Feats, which have two levels (press ESC to learn). Each class has four feats, while the Paladin and Monk have eight each.

+There is four Henchman available in game: Three in the City of Neverwinter and one after you have solved an optional quest. To hire them, you must have at least 100 gold in pocket, and your current henchman has been dismissed. (Note that one dead Henchman does not mean a dismissed henchman, if dead, they will re-spawn at Temple of Tyr)

+To interact with a NPC, just go near them, and click to select him/her.
+The max hero level is 20.

+You can go freely between Districts, but I strongly recommend that you follow this order to finish the main quest's, Peninsula District, Beggar's Nest, Blacklake District and Dock District.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know that:
-The original map has a total of 25000 doodads (mainly indoor scenes and structures.)
-The original map used the House framework, which is a really cool system.
-The map is un-protected, but please do not Mod it without my permission.

------------------------------------------------
That's all, thanks for reading! Any suggestion, comments or votes will be appreciated.
+DOWNLOAD:

http://epicwar.com/maps/54418/
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...Detail&id=5753
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=83441

++Screenshots:

NWN-SCREEN1.gif

NWN-SCREEN2.gif

NWN-SCREEN3.gif

NWN-SCREEN4.gif

NWN-SCREEN5.gif

NWN-SCREEN6.gif

NWN-SCREEN7.gif

NWN-SCREEN9.gif

NWN-SCREEN8.gif

NWN-SCREEN10.gif

NWN-SCREEN11.gif

Hegemuffin

Reaction score
Let me say this: I don't really enjoy these types of RPG as a rule, or often play them, nor do I usually have much faith in Warcraft III adaptations of other games, but...

This looks so fucking badass!!! I'll give it a try today.

edit: Err, well, I just tried it and, the good news is it looks really good! The bad news is I crashed when entering the first house (there was some Jaina lady in it). I'll probably test more later.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Alright, this looks awesome. I played the first neverwinter knights and your screenshots really look like the city, I can't wait to try it! :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.