New animation

D

Dark_Dude

Ty undeadorcjer yes my second im working on one right now so maybe ill post it soon :) if not tomorrow

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
the piv isnt choppy at all:S but they go to slow what frame per second should i take? thats 3 i think

i was talking to aquter. i dont know how you mistook that as me talking to you.

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
man see this is what happens when tesltra cuts u off from the net for 6 DAYS!!!!! all the sick animations come i made a couple but can't uploaded them because im at an internet cafe :eek: :mad:
try pivot 3 beta and when saving it .gif reduce the size off it by 50% works for me lol not as choppy

sorry about spelling no word to check it

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Sounds fun, im just going to use a pre-made pivot animation that comes with pivot 2 though.

EDIT - Seizure Warning DO NOT CLICK BELOW IF YOU HAVE EPILEPSY

juty

Reaction score
cool effects how do u make the back ground go black like when u end it? because it changes all the slides noramal?
Gess what testra sent us the wrong modem omg i can't win

juty

Reaction score
thanks purge though it might be the hard way :banghead:

juty

Reaction score
Nice purge they look very cool i have made a very cool 1 witch i will upload once i go the the libary! :banghead:

EDIT!!!! latest work!
View attachment 12688

like this 1 allot!

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
@juty: Try to have more frames and make it smoother, but pretty good.. ;)

@Undead: I think you should add the other part where he takes the next step so that it looks like he is running in a fluid motion.. :p

Lol, apparently if you look closely, he is just doing a little dance or something.. xD

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
its sorta dieing down. but hey, what can i say. it was fun while it lasted.

Your animation is awesome. but the dude recieving the blow needs to be less board like, have the back hit the ground first and then the legs.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
It will not die! It will not die! It will not die! Heed my words! I'll bring it back with the most uberest ubererest animation ever!

juty

Reaction score
I dnt want it to die but we need people to start requestion them because im running out of ideas!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.