New Nvidia Software

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
A release that i found from nvidia, that was released in earl october, Fixed problems with minimizing in Half-Life. It seemed to fix the problem of loosing sound when minimizing, don't ask me how a video card update could fix a sound problem but it did.

It can be downloaded from Windows Update

One problem that errupts from this though, is the resolution changes that happen when you start half-life or join games has increased the resolution change period.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
FYI, the ones on Windows Update are usually not as up-to-date as the ones on Nvidia.com

U

Unregistered

the ones at windows are a complete disaster anyways

U

Unregistered

Tell me about it! I did the regular "Windows Update" one fine day, checked on the supposedly "new and improved" NVidia driver, and it totally trashed my system. Had to roll the system back to sometime the month before to fix it! Another of my friends found an updated driver there for a "USB Device". That one took down his ADSL box, and I ended up having to FDisk and re-install Win2K for him to get his internet back! - My advice? - If MS tells you there´s a new driver for ANYTHING, don´t download it from Microsoft! If you NEED the upgrade (and often, it´s better to not fix what ain´t broke...) go to the hardware manufacturer site and download the proper one.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.