New York Giants win the Superbowl

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Giants win.

Patriots 18-1 <- not a perfect season.

[YOUTUBE]2HV5tr7PBL4[/YOUTUBE]

I hope they don't riot up in New York tonite.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I won so much money.. and happiness :eek:

Wow.. Patriots season means nothing now.

I loved that catch off the head!

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Lol well both of my favorite teams went to the superbowl, and my second favorite won so it's all good. :]

On my way home after the game it was more peaceful than I thought, just a few drunk people screaming "GO GIANTS" as I passed the bars. ;)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I worked til midnight because those bastards won o_O

Awesome :)

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
psh football?

600px-Flag_of_Canada_1964svg.png

FOR CANADIA

Ok sorry for the spam. Anyones up here in canada nobody I knew gave a crap :rolleyes:

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
Canadia? >>

I was rooting for the Red Skins, betting on the patriots. I figure, if the team I'm rooting for isn't IN the superbowl, I can't be disappointed. Lost ten bucks, though. :/

DM Cross

Reaction score
That's why I actually refused Coogan [one of the Cashiers where I work] to buy any squares in the pool ^.^ Didn't lose anything.

Though, someone from the Lodge won 190 bucks o_O

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I lost so much money... stupid catch. GIANTS SUCK!

DM Cross

Reaction score
Obviously they don't :) At least... Not as bad as the Patriots do :rolleyes:

Varine

Reaction score
Obviously they don't. At least, not as bad as the Patriots do. :rolleyes:

They sucked until the Fourth Quarter. Stupid pass....

And I took the liberty of fixing your message in the quote thing. You don't use an ellipsis there and the N wouldn't be capitalized.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I neither watched, nor betted, nor cared about either the super bowl game or the football game itself..... unfortunatly I missed the comercials... ah well.

Varine

Reaction score
I neither watched, nor betted, nor cared about either the super bowl game or the football game itself..... unfortunatly I missed the comercials... ah well.

Well that's not very fun at all now, is it?

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I wasn't bored. I actually got to see a lot of the comercials on youtube. I had a lot of fun pwnin noobs in wc3. *insert evil laugh and possibly evil smile here*

DM Cross

Reaction score
They sucked until the Fourth Quarter. Stupid pass....

And I took the liberty of fixing your message in the quote thing. You don't use an ellipsis there and the N wouldn't be capitalized.

Actually, you took the liberty of attempting to look intelligent by trying to talk down to someone who made a sarcastic remark about the fact that you were unhappy with the Super Bowl results.

I type however the Hell I please and as I please is correct with me. Therefore you've done little but waste an attempt to one-up me, albeit subtly. You have, however, succeeded on working your way into my bad side with a mere 2 posts to be viewed by me :) Consider yourself gifted.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hehe, I'm going to the Giants parade tomorrow.

I'll tell you guys how it was. :p

Varine

Reaction score
Actually, you took the liberty of attempting to look intelligent by trying to talk down to someone whom made a sarcastic remark about the fact that you were unhappy with the Super Bowl results.

I type however the Hell I please, and as I please is correct with me. Therefore, you've done little but waste an attempt to one-up me, albeit subtly. You have, however, succeeded on working your way into my bad side with a mere two posts to be viewed by me. Consider yourself gifted.

I was not upset about the Super Bowl, I was upset that it made me lose money, which may inadvertently make it seem as though I'm upset about the results.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Haha, Plaxico Burress (Former Steeler) had only 2 of 7 completions. (0.28% completions)

If not for the defence, giants would've lost. Their defence went crazy, as well as the Pats. I didn't bet money, but I was rooting for the NY Giants.

This one isn't a huge superbowl in the history books, but it was remarkable at the end.

Varine was right though, both teams sucked until the fourth quarter. I had hmwk so I didn't get to watch the commercials and parts of the Super Bowl.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ignore the cat fight.. THE GIANTS WON THE SUPERBOWL!

I am so happy. Anyone see the commercial for pepsi Max, with "What is Love?"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.