NightElf Strat talk

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Massing anything will equal winning, if you have the resources and a barracks near by do it!

Note: mass with low food and resource costing units, it'll make your masses bigger and less expensive.

risen_jihad

Reaction score
massing anything will not always guarantee you a win. Mass all ranged: your vulnerable to heavy melee or spells such as flame strike, mass air, your vulnerable to 5-6 flying anti air such as gargoyles or hippogryphs. From my experience playing bnet, there is always 3-4 units that can counter the massing of anything. In solo, you almost always need more than one type of unit of not three or four to make sure you have an effective counter to their strategy. Warcraft is reactive as it is proactive

R

r0b3rt

I really like NE but i dont know which hero should be first (warden or demonhunter?) and i also dont know if i should build an ancient of wind because i saw some videos and there players werent using ancient of wind (only 2 ancient of lores) and i should use druid of the claw in bear form or not? Thank ya all

B

beedy

What is a good counter for humans who uses: Spell breakers, mountain king, archmage, rifles, sorc, priest

What is a good counter for that army with nightelf?

risen_jihad

Reaction score
If they are using their priests and socrcerrors abilites other than just the initial ones, dryads would be good if they polymorph or inner fire. Other than that, hunts or bears could be good

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
to counter the spell breakers and rifles I'd use glaive throwers, or huntresses. A demon hunter combined with a keeper of the grove could kill the melee units. But one of the only melee units (bears) would work quite well.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.