NightElf Strat talk

risen_jihad

Reaction score
cyclone or just faerie fire and then focusing on the mortars would take them out in 2-3 waves, or cyclone to just disable the heavier units until you get alock on the battle situation

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
siege engines are over armored, only noobs use them because if you use them, you pretty much win.

risen_jihad

Reaction score
nothing beats sorcerer/arch mage /mortar tech of death!...except...any real strategy or trusight...
I thought that cyclone made unit invulnerable and couldn't be dispelled?

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
siege engines are over armored, only noobs use them because if you use them, you pretty much win.
Not true at all. Mostj nubs can't beat them, but they aren't THAT bad.

raiders, for example, can completely devastate a steam tank force.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I must be super noob if I don't know what Clan Eve is...

What's everyones win/loss record, anyways?
My total is like 49.6% or around there. However, I had my account since it came out,basically, so I have alot of dumb losses on there.

Mahucharn

Reaction score
Not true at all. Most nubs can't beat them, but they aren't THAT bad.

raiders, for example, can completely devastate a steam tank force.

well I guess thats true, every unit has their strengths and weaknesses.

B

beedy

this is for b.net solo. :-/

k lets talk about countering Undead for NE. i usually have no problem but 1 day while having bears,dryads a Dark Ranger and a Panda, my undead enemy totally smeared my army to the ground with Mass Wagons, Aboms, Ghouls DK and Lich. The wagons totally destroyed my dryads, i think i had too little bears cause they all died before they even go near the enemy heroes. So, basically, my bears got nuked by coil and novas, thus i end up being defeated.

I forgot the very good quote: " When in doubt, use cyclone" lol.

anyway how do you htink i can counter that kind of undead army i stated above?

Mahucharn

Reaction score
try using human rifle men, knights, and footmen, human units = usually good against undead.

Battle[StFh]

Reaction score
I think this topic was about NE StratS? Not about HumaN?

However, I think some Mountain Giants might do well, and some Talons for Cyclon and Faerie Fire, and as they don't have anti-air, you might get some air too...

Just my opinion...

B

beedy

hmmm well that might work. anyway yea, this is about NIghtelves, not humans.

risen_jihad

Reaction score
I've never really liiked mountain giants, the cost of them is just so high, that if you can't expand, they really are a pain sometimes to get. And in 1v1, if they rush or aggro at all you might not have the time to get them. Plus bears can turn back to druid form and use regeneration, while mountain giants are best when u fully get all the upgrades, and you are looking at alot of rsources spent

risen_jihad

Reaction score
yeah, playing night elf is totally different in a FFA as opposed to 1v1 or even 3v3. They play slightly similar, but massing archers will not cut it in 3v3 and maybe one in 12 games youll win in 1v1

B

beedy

er.. massing archers could win a game if you got super micro (like Moon :D) for 1v1s.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.