No Name Project

D

darkholy

can you post more of your screenshots?
then we see what we can contribute based on your game visuals we see :D

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Make it involve visiting these ancient sea gods who give you quests of killing beasts untill the final where you kill the rare beast I told you about dropping the reagent for the summoning.

Heroes should be based on either lightning, ice, water, air, and earth.
Fire shouldn't be used (duh) :D

Also make the gods and the reagent summoning altar located in 2 high level dungeons.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I like your ideas about the heroes, alltough, I should add a few more options,since it's kinda few, like undeath, physical, Mind (Just basic spells, no real "elemental" if you know what I mean).

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Those weren't all my ideas of course I have tons :D. Any spell besides fire is good.

Edit: More names

1. Tears of Darkness
2. Demise of the Seas

Cornface

Reaction score
Allright, keep them coming :D

Anyway, I will be gone for saturday and sunday, so don't be mad or something if I dont answer.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Dude tommorow is when my pc get's fixed and I'll make a little chart in a sec telling you how good it is.

PC = Broken

Tommorow = Bro has time = Fixing Computer = The Rebirth of Warcraft 3

:D :D

Anyway added 2 name ideas

Make like naga spirits who guide you to places finding notes that tell secret locations to help you on your quest.

1337NlNJA

Reaction score
I have two titles...not the greatest...

1. The Aquatic Abyss RPG

2. Unbroken Terror of the Sea RPG

dont really need the "RPG" suffix...

Cornface

Reaction score
Bump

Allright, keep the ideas flowing :D But right now, I need ideas for heroes and quests, not more names :rolleyes:

And I really appreciate your help everyone.

---------
Wtf, 28 replies, 145 views, I need your ideas, not your "viewing numbers" :D

Reaction score
Will this be more centered in adventuring and doing quests or fighting? Knowing this could help making quests for it.

Cornface

Reaction score
You have no human-ally, so there will be alot of fighting. It won't be alot of adventuring I think, more fighting and questing.

I also need ideas how to improve terraining, since it's very few underwater maps out there, so it's hard to make good terrain.

Cornface

Reaction score
Allright, here is the thing, right now, I need a partner for my map, i'll explain more if you are intrested. If you are any intrested of this map and making it, please PM me or write it here.

D

darkholy

use sunken ship doodads and also crates/treasure doodads placed around the ship. maybe some skulls also do well

you may also try some cinematic filters which blends in and out, creating light shinning thru water and a feel of "underwater"
remember to use the rays of light and moonlight effects which makes excellent watery feel

also u may want to replace the model of a unit with doodad bubble, size up the bubble scales and add locust to it, then place it randomly everywhere

D

darkholy

what kind of partner do u need? i may be able to help... though im busy with my own map myself

if u explain more pls

Cornface

Reaction score
I need a partner to my map, someone that works on it too, I need him/her to be experienced with triggers, and be ready to create some heroes.

D

darkholy

at this point of time i can only help you shape up your terrain and make it more polished
currently im busy with my own map so i dont have much time of my own
this is what i can only offer to help

if u want it do let me know?

Cornface

Reaction score
Could you add my msn? [email protected] (I hope you have one :p ) I would like your help, but we only have one day too talk, since Ill travel to Spain on sunday (7/14)

D

darkholy

well let me know more about your situation
we can discuss about it

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
also u may want to replace the model of a unit with doodad bubble, size up the bubble scales and add locust to it, then place it randomly everywhere

or maybe just use the doodad bubbles and make the doodad bigger..?
:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.