Non-AoE ultimates.

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Well basically that's what I am asking for... I have overlooked my map and realized that literally almost 90% of my heroes have some sort of AoE ultimate and basically I need ultimate ideas that... aren't... AoE... They can be like passives *non AoE passives*, single targets... whatever... Just... Not AoE... I have a hero of almost any attribute or any idea you can think of.. So just list ANY ideas you have here... It's an AoS map so if you have an idea for any kind of ultimate just let me know... I can trigger a lot of things so try to make them unique... Not just like finger of death... Thanks in advance :). Rep to anyone that helps :).

To give some ideas of the types of heroes just in case...

Time Hero
Fire Hero
Water Hero
Ice Hero
Nether Hero
Abysmal Hero
Crypt Lord Hero
Ice Melee Hero *Could definitely use a new ult for him*
Shadow Hero
Shadow Hunter Hero *Could definitely use a new ult for him*
Dark Ranger Hero
And there are more... So if you just decide to add a random ult here that's totally cool too I might use it anyways haha.

simonake

Reaction score
I would do a spell that i would call "Shock"

Description:
A unit is targeted by lightning. Create lightnings around the unit, all focussing the targeted unit. Every 0.0(x) seconds, it cause (y) damage to targeted unit, (lightning hurt on a periodic time). Last (z) seconds. If the unit walks, the lightning follow it always last (z) seconds.

Hope it helps you. :thup:

Dirac

Reaction score
I have this ability on my map for the time hero
Ages
Turns the target hero older each second, reducing its agi/str/int by /2/4/6 each second, lasts 7 seconds. When the effect finishes, the hero regains attributes lost

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
Lighting Bolt

Conjures a lightning bolt to strike target foe for x damage. If this foe is the tallest creature in the area, it takes x extra damage.

You could do the heights based on point value.

dragonhord

Reaction score
That's actually a pretty good idea I don't think I have any like... attribute dropping spells... Ty ty, Keep em coming :).

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
Shadow Hunter/Shadow Hero

Enduring Empathy
Target foe feels empathy for ever wrong they have done. For 10 seconds, deals x damage every second for each sin it has committed (kill). Whenever a creature near this target dies the duration is renewed.

Just have a dummy recast the spell with the correct level.

simonake

Reaction score
If you played Diablo2, you will unerstand what i mean. If not, i will try to make you understand.
->The Paladin in Diablo had a spell called Hammer (something like that) and i think that a spell like this would be very very nice.
->Create a hammer that turn around the caster always with a longer range and hurt the units near from it.

You could create an aura, "concentration" that increase the hammer's damage. (That what's it do in Diablo2)

EDIT: I do not "Qualify" it as an Aoe. Otherwise it depends to you to decide. I would base it on "Thunder Clap" or "Martial Choc" XD

|
|
Spell from Me that has been refused. It Mui but it leaks. You might take some inspiration from this. IceCut

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Shadow Hunter Hero *Could definitely use a new ult for him*

I'm not sure if this counts as non-AoE, but...

Hexin' Protection
Creates a voodoo shield on a target, causing it to release magical energies when provoked. If attacked, gives a 25/50/75% chance to Hex the attacking unit for 2 seconds.

Others:
No Mercy
Gives +20/+40/+60 damage when attacking an enemy at 1/2 health or below.

Spiritual Release
Imbues a stealthy spirit in the caster, giving +150/300/450 damage and turning it invisible on its next attack.

TideOfChaos

Reaction score
Crypt Lord Hero - Burrow
Based on Immolition, with a cooldown that lasts about 5 seconds and minor mana cost.

Activate - The Crypt Lord burrows underground, making him invisable and gaining a 20% movement bonus, although he cannot attack.

Make him play the burrow ability (You need the Crypt Lord model from the campain.)

Deactivate - Causes the Crypt Lord to jump out of the ground, allowing him to attack. He also throws enemies in a small area around him in the air, stunning them for 1 seconds and dealing 100 damage.

dragonhord

Reaction score
Hmm... Was gone for a bit doing things, but I'm back... And as a matter of fact I am indeed still looking for more non-AoE ultimate ideas if anyone has some more :). Thanks for the suggestions so far guys :).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.