Noob question

D359

Reaction score
How do I make upgrades for units?I want to make an upgrade for a caster,and an upgrade for a melee fighter(to change his model and give him better stats)

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
There's an ability, in >Orc, I think called Chaos, which is a passive morph ability that can change the model of a unit, but I've heard it can cause some problems with buffs.

inevit4ble

Reaction score
You could trigger a switching of units. i.e. units acquires upgrade -> set his/her stats to variables and change unit

johnnymra

Reaction score
Why not making an upgrade exactly like the Troll Berserker? I mean... there is in the orc race the troll headhunter, which when upgraded becomes troll berserker. You can simply make a copy of that same upgrade... but using your custom units and costs, etc.

EDIT: P.S. if you don't know what i am talking about... please play a melee map on single player, with the orc race... you will see:thup:

D359

Reaction score
That's the kind of upgrade I was thinking johnymra,I played before I found out about custom maps,for the unit,but,I need 2 of those for the same footman,thing is,I never made upgrades.I would also need to learn,how to make multiple upgrades for a custom town hall that is used at the start of an altered melee game to chose a race.I never done altered melee's before,but a friend asked for my help and I couldn't say no.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.