Odd hero bug

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
I made a new hero (I believe it's the fourth one) but as soon as I train him, he will set every other hero's requirement to a tier 3 hall, giving me a maximum of 2 heroes instead of 3... I checked his tech tree dependency and all and everything is the same as every other heroes, why is this happening?

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
I believe your problem can be solved under Advanced -> Gameplay constants -> Techtree -> Dependency Equivalents

Though, I don't really know what you have to do with them.

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
I believe your problem can be solved under Advanced -> Gameplay constants -> Techtree -> Dependency Equivalents

Though, I don't really know what you have to do with them.

Yea, my hero's in there with all of the other ones. So I don't think this is the problem.

skyblader

Reaction score
As in you might have to add or remove it from there. Try removing it. Otherwise, it might be tier 3's requirement and stuff. I can't really help much, but try playing around, you might just get what you need :).

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
As in you might have to add or remove it from there. Try removing it. Otherwise, it might be tier 3's requirement and stuff. I can't really help much, but try playing around, you might just get what you need :).

if i remove it, ill be able to make 3 heroes witha tier 1 hall...

skyblader

Reaction score
Oh, so you want the tier requirements, but only for individual units?

avalya

Reaction score
Don't bump that fast, 24 hours is the minimum amount of time between bumps.

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
sure... everything you need is in mid

Attachments

• (8)Fastest Map Possible v29.w3x
    86.2 KB · Views: 162

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
I resolved this... I deleted the tech dependant hero in gameplay constant and re-added it; it worked. It was probly some random old version of the hero, but without being the one you can purchase in the altar.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.