Old-World CTF needs Ideas for weapons and stuff

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
Bare bones:

5 vs 5 CTF game type with old world weapons like bows and arrows, swords and magic.

(better background coming soon)

What i need: Ideas for some heros, weapons, remidies, and abilities... remember this stuff has to be fantisy and old world, so no guns or meches or stuff from the future.

By remidies i mean healing items (trying to make it sound old)

Map screens (with basic terain only)

over view
View from south alliance base

Map screens (with some doodads and buildings)

View from south alliance base
North alliance Altars
North alliance base

Z

Zenkia

Well first an Archer Hero would fit right in.
Let her have a multishot ability, searing arrows(or another custom arrow skill), and an owl or Hawk farmiliar to aid her in battle. For a speacial I guess she could have charm or tranquity.
Another Hero could be a Priest.
Make him have heal (But with more hp healing), Holy Light that just damages enimies, and endurance aura or some other aura. As for the speacial could be like Lords Wraith. Like Starfall but with like more damage less casting time and different art like something along the lines of holy light being shot at the enimies instead of stars

P

PwnThePanda

Lol sry, im all out from giving ideas to jindo for his map.

Z

Zenkia

Another for an item could a sword from a Fallen-Arch Angel Sword with the Vampric Aura and give +50 attack with a poison that does 50 Damage per second on attacked unit.

Question: By 'remidies' what do you mean healing or something

To make things interesting you could make a hero that is holding the enimy flag to be damaged from a poison on the flag or have their location poing on the map for the enimies

chanta45

Reaction score
Il help

Well I would like to see a Warp warrior, sort of a magi knight that has blink strike( your hero teles to the other hero and stuns for 2 sec *two each level*) Jest regular blink mana shield body warp, which decreases attack speed and movement speed, and last should have some kind of self speed boost, like warp weapon..

Sorry if it kinda sounds dumb, But i think its cool

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Sorry, no ideas at the moment, but I'm just posting to tell you that I like the terrain. I think it's a good layout.

Z

Zenkia

I like the terrian its cool.
You know what'd be cool. there'd be a swtich for each side of the teams with a circle of power in the corner and if a hero steps on it they can make a spike barrier appear in front of the enternace to the flag for like two seconds and then it goes down make it have a minute cooldown to be unrigged.

Well for a remidy you could have a honey item that heals 20 DPS for 30 seconds (Non-cambat)

A

AddE

yeah i agree .. cool terrain.. but ... i mean cool heights but i think it could be better with other tiles.. and by the way why do say "^up^" all the time? do you want to get posts or is it just fun? (doesnt seem really fun to me..) oh yeah maybe its like ur special expression LoL :) :) :cool: :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.