Health One pill makes you Autistic, One Pill Changes you back

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Need to finish that work project, and wish you had the mental intensity to do it? Just take a synapse-regulating inhibitor, induce temporary autism, and you'll want to ignore your friends and do nothing but number-crunching for days. Autism-inducers could become as popular as Provigil among the geek set by 2020. Last night, in fact, a group German researchers announced they'd perfected the method for inducing autism. (They can also cure it.)

Last edited:

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
AWESOME :D
Now I can finally concentrate on my exams :rolleyes:
IF I can get those before the exam begins (April)

You didn't take it seriously, right?
I don't like new releases. There could be some error and bye-bye my brilliant brain.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Wikipedia is your friend.

Autism is a brain development disorder that impairs social interaction and communication, and causes restricted and repetitive behavior, all starting before a child is three years old. This set of signs distinguishes autism from milder autism spectrum disorders (ASD) such as Asperger syndrome.

Autism is highly heritable, although the genetics of autism are complex and it is generally unclear which genes are responsible.[1] In rare cases, autism is strongly associated with agents that cause birth defects.[2] Other proposed causes, such as childhood vaccines, are controversial and the vaccine hypotheses lack convincing scientific evidence.[3] Most recent reviews estimate a prevalence of one to two cases per 1,000 people for autism, and about six per 1,000 for ASD, with ASD averaging a 4.3:1 male-to-female ratio. The number of people known to have autism has increased dramatically since the 1980s, at least partly due to changes in diagnostic practice; the question of whether actual prevalence has increased is unresolved.[4]

Autism affects many parts of the brain; how this occurs is poorly understood. Parents usually notice signs in the first two years of their child's life. Early intervention may help children gain self-care and social skills, although few of these interventions are supported by scientific studies. There is no cure.[5] With severe autism, independent living is unlikely; with milder autism, there are some success stories for adults,[6] and an autistic culture has developed, with some seeking a cure and others believing that autism is a condition rather than a disorder.[7]

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
Haha, they were probably popping the pills to help them work harder to find the cure. ;)

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Haha, I'm actually Autistic, maybe thats why I can sit here and code stupid stuff for hours on end and have no problem.

I need to get myself some of those Anti-Autistic pills though. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.