Open problem discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Wanted to make this as an open discussion on what problems people will ask here. Ask a question, and anyone could attempt an answer for you, as we are all learning still, we can help each other prosper, I suppose.

If this type of thread is frowned upon, you're able to close it, but I wanted to make an open exchange of ideas...

My question is, has anyone figured out how to move in the direction the camera faces with arrow keys?

Dremora

Reaction score
I've been trying to create a manual charge spell (essentially the Zealots ability as a point target) with the data editor for awhile now. Its proven quite frustrating. Anyone have an idea how to go about doing this?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I've been trying to create a manual charge spell (essentially the Zealots ability as a point target) with the data editor for awhile now. Its proven quite frustrating. Anyone have an idea how to go about doing this?

Select the charge ability and change its Target Type to point. Tested this just now and it works.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Let's avoid these kinds of threads. The point of the whole GE forums are to get questions answered, and multi-question threads are typically disfavored to separate ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.