Opions on Certain games

Xeron Krukov

Reaction score
I don't come on alot although i try but i want to know what you all think about this games so that i can see a bit of your likes and dislikes:thup:.

Battlefield bad company 2

L4D2

C&C4

Need for speed ( any one that you like )

And you can add any game that you think is cool:shades: or i game that makes you:nuts::banghead:

Thanks and let us stay strong in all of our gaming era....;)

Lambda_drive

Reaction score
Need for speed: shift isn't really that bad. Unlike the other games shift is more of a simulator than an arcade racer. The car selection is great, there's a lot of customization, body kits, decals, vinyls etc. Also the cars are VERY tuneable. You can spend hours dialing in the suspension settings, gears, brakes, etc.

The gameplay is pretty fun, but the controls weren't my style. I don't know what it is about the game but the physics seem to be a bit off. A lot of the cars feel like your driving on ice. Almost every car has loads of understeer, even if you go in and tune the car settings to get more grip and to give the car some oversteer instead of understeer it still feels a bit off. It seems like all the cars are driving on street tires instead of race tires and there's no way to give a car better tires. That's probably why the cars feel so slippery. Gran Turismo didn't have that problem.

In the game Gran Turismo you could upgrade your cars to have SUPER sticky race tires that grip like they're made of velcro, the only bad thing is that they only last for 5 laps before they wear out, but most races in that game were 5 laps anyways. Need for speed: shift isn't a bad game, but by no means does it come close to Gran Turismo in terms of car selection and tuneability, or physics.

I wish Gran Turismo 5 would come out already, but Polyphony digital sure loves to take their time making a game. There's no official release date yet, but it'll probably come out Christmas of this year or early next year.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.