General Oprah says Anonymous is Raping Children with over 9000 penises - Feeding the Trolls

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Oprah says Anonymous is Raping Children with over 9000 penises - Feeding the Trolls

This video is in response to someone trolling in her forums. I cannot believe people are this stupid.

Last edited:

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
This CAN'T be real!

I .... I can't stop laughing!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This CAN'T be real!

I .... I can't stop laughing!

Oh its real alright. You ought to hear Bill O'Reilly or whatever the heck go off into super stupid land too. I just lose all credibility for these people when I see stuff like this.

Seriously though, they just dont do any research. Its sad. I might start a business to do research on this stuff for them so they dont look like such tards. I could give them info that would at least give them an opportunity to give some kind of thought out response.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
thehelper: your talking about trying to understand what anon is? hmm, that might have potential actually, seeing how most people don't get it.

Reaction score
Digg said:
Oprah, what does the scouter say about their penis level?

:D

Really though, Oprah should be more responsible. She has so much influence, and her words count for so much, that it is her duty to treat things critically before presenting them to her audience. It was bad enough when she started peddling that new age rubbish, but now she is presenting the stuff she reads on her message boards as literal fact? Come on..

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
It's over NIIIIIIIIIINNNNEEEE-THOUUUUUUUUUUUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!1

What!? NINE THOUSAND!?!?

Seriously though, pedophiles are an issue. However, the fact that Oprah doesn't know what a forum troll is makes me lol...

Anon strikes again!

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
This is hilarious.
Anon beats the crap out of the sensible.....once again.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The Lulz is kinda of like the force and anon is strong with the Lulz :)

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
sounds like she says that they belong to a single person and each has a will of it's own

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
It seemed like reilly did his homework on... ebaumsworld.... though, I mean, he wouldn't even say the site name.

Ya right. I have never been to ebaums world forums so I would have no idea who anonymous is or what they do? Scrape pics off of 4-chan for a year and see what you find out :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

Unfortunately - I am a /b/ lurker. I also lurk in /r/, /wg/, /gif/ and /v/. I am in those forums pretty much every day and have my hand in the news as well so I have some insite on this stuff.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
No, he means the /b/ imageboard. You cannot be a lurker of /b/tards. (Unless, I'm missing something). I visit /b/ on a day to day basis as well. I get about 60% of my lulz from there.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
"They do not forgive, they do not forget, and they have over 9000 penises" xDD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.