Patch 1.3.0 Notes

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
You'd need to have a lot more Hydras to battle the Immortals though :-/ And only like one or two Colossus (Patch encourages this, too).

No, Hydras DESTROY Immortals because of their high damage and high attack speed. Immortals don't do any extra damage to Hydras, either.

I'll just stick to 4gate. With proper micro it's really effective and always has been.

No way I'm getting HTs now. Robotics, here I come.

4gate isn't very effective. When I play against toss, I always pray for them 4gating me because it's so easy to hold off.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
>4gate isn't very effective. When I play against toss, I always pray for them 4gating me because it's so easy to hold off.

I semi-agree with you on this one. Most 4 gates are really easy to hold off. There are is a special set of 4 gates though wich works on all levels- it gives you enough economy to even be able to expand behind it if u want to AND enough units to do zounds of damage or doesn't give you any expo minerals but enough gas for DT or blink.

>I always pray for them 4gating me because it's so easy to hold off.

Just like every toss prays the zerg goes for any roach or zergling rush :D

Edit: Where is the new grandmaster league :?

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Rest in Peace, Archon toilet and Viking flower :/

Fun how they "nerfed" stim pack. We'll see if it actually has any effect at all.
And I somehow can't believe they'll stick to the Amulet change. They've reverted fungal in the PTR patch before.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Edit: Where is the new grandmaster league :?

The PTR is restricted to the North American server, so you'll need to use a North American account in order to access the Grandmaster's League.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.