Pausing a unit causes it to turn off immolation?

Genyuumaru

Reaction score
Who's lame idea was that?

It doesn't give me MAJOR problems or anything (I can live with it), it's just anoying.

At least all the triggers function correctly as if you have turned it off yourself.

Razed

Reaction score
Pausing the unit means pausing everything (including the intervals of immolation). Live with it :)

Shadow14l

Reaction score
Who's lame idea was that?

It doesn't give me MAJOR problems or anything (I can live with it), it's just anoying.

At least all the triggers function correctly as if you have turned it off yourself.

There's a not too hard fix for that. Just make a dummy unit with immolation and set it to the units position. And you only need 1 trigger even if you have multiple levels of immolation.

Genyuumaru

Reaction score
To first reply: It doesn't just pause the intervals. It turns it off completely (when you unpause it, it has it turned off)
To the second reply: What ? xD
Wtf? A fix would be for the immolation not to turn off.

Anyway, I think I understood what you ment! And it's not realy immolation. It's an immolation-based skill that gives additional bonuses to the caster when turned on.

Razed

Reaction score
Well in that case you could make a trigger which checks when the target is unpaused again and simply give it the ability immolation by an action.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.