Photo Edititing Program

zll7

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a FREE photo editing program? That works with wc3 editing(minimaps, loading screens, ect.).

Yes i am cheep... :D

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i just used bear share to download a free version of Ulead, no way in hell im paying 90$ for it, if u do download it thou dont register (i dont know what happens if u register, but dont)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
OOH, I have that, it works if you follow the directions, trust me :)

Alexander

zll7

Reaction score
Another question what is the best site for warcraft pictures for minimap screen?

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think there is a great source, because the images are so specific to whatever map you are making. Just have a think about what you want to put into it first, then maybe look at wc3search or something for more inspiration.

Malice-

Endlessly Known
Reaction score
For the minimap picture I reccomend making it yourself. Use photoshop, or another image editing program. They can be found, just look around.

Oh hey, theres a whole tutorial on this at the Tutorial Website. Go here . Look for the minimap image tutorial.

zll7

Reaction score
No i know how to make the mini map i was just wondering if you guys new any sites with some good pics... o yeah and a question relating to the mini map. My mini map icon is a little blurry looking. There any way to fix that? Its set to 128x128 pixels in TGA format.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.