Players sharing an ability

The-Shadows

Reaction score
is it possible to make all ally heroes have a same ability, if one of them click, all heroes that have the ability will cooldown.

i think it's only can be done by remove and add the ability after a certain period for all players. anyone?

ultimate11

Reaction score
yes will Cd only if the matching hero will cast the ability else no.So in order somehow when your hero cast the ability all others hero recive an order to cast same ability.This is only way i can see it.

The-Shadows

Reaction score
it cant be, if one of ally hero is in reviving time at the time, he able to use the ability once again..

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Only solution I can think of is to disable the ability altogether for the players and put up a countdown timer so you can at least see when it's coming back.

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Make and import 100 custom icons and then ANIMATE the cooldown by adding and removing dummy abilities in an order of an animation sequence!

What? It would work. :]

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Make and import 100 custom icons and then ANIMATE the cooldown by adding and removing dummy abilities in an order of an animation sequence!

What? It would work. :]

Until someone realized that was going on and found a way to cast the dummy ability :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.