Pokementos

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
yes...funny BUT i think their actually seriously trying to e serious OMG OMG loosers :D

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Hey! Pokemon is for winners! :p

I must be pathetic..I still watch Duel Mastes / Yugioh / Pokemon in the morning, starting at 5. :p

I still play Yugioh...

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I dont play pokemon but i play yu-gi-oh.

I hate duel masters and bedamon and digimon, i watch yu-gi-oh and pokemon whenever i can, i got red,blue,yellow,crystal,ruby and leaf green. (gonna get emerald this christmas!)

~Jindo

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
You better get Emerald...Very good, very good indeed.

Gold, Ruby, and Leaf Green are probably the three best.

The Pokemon Stadium (Forgot the name) on Gamecube is wicked fun as well, but a bit slower and not as good as the Gameboy versions. The main thing about it is the abiltiy to use a WIDE variety of Pokemon from the earlier 'sets'.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I dont use gamecube, or have one so i only play them on my GBA SP.

I would have gone to Japan last christmas and got it but:

1. It would be too expensive for the flght.
2. I don't speak Japanese yet.

Can't wait to finally catch Mew!

---------

~Jindo

PS: I understand that kid was angry in the pokemon thing but why that gun? why not a hammer or a flail?

P.PS: something similar to that on there if you search for Trunk Monkey! :D.

Sargon

Reaction score
Jindo said:
P.PS: something similar to that on there if you search for Trunk Monkey! :D.

Trunk Monkey is awesome.

O4thK33p3r

Reaction score
actually, only the games/animes concerning the original 151 were good, everything after that got repetitive. like, most pokemon from the "gold/silver series" were replicas of the first set, and the "ruby/saphire/emerald series" were like even uglier.

(i quit playing pokemon after the "ruby/saphire/emerald series" was released.

even though the battle animations, fluff and gameplay was kinda nice, the pokemon designs weren't that good.

no offense but yeah, i like original stuff :) the remakes of red and green are pretty good (no new pokemon), and so is the very very original green and yellow.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
TCGs and video games are only good as TCGs and video games. What ruins those series is marketing Pikachu peanut butter and Yu-Gi-Oh hair gel, and making comics and tv shows that are completely different from the game. SERIOUSLY psychic types work well against ghost types, why did they not in the show?

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Lol, i used to play with pokemon cards when i was in second grade, it was fun for about 1 month, then everyone stopped playing and then i didn't have any money, but a bunch of cards gathering dust :p

Well, they are all original, and none of the new "hybrid" pokemons, so in a few years I'll sell them to some asian and make teh ca$h. ;)

Also, magic was way cooler then all the digi- crappo- and poke-mons.

:rolleyes:

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
FireWarrior said:
Yu-Gi-Oh hair gel

they sell yu-gi-oh hair gel??!?!!?!?!?!! omg it seems there editers have gained the abilty to read!!! we must go worn the council!

i love anime. but i dont like... americanized anime. or kiddie anime. there is only 2 kidie animes i have ever liked.

fullmetel alchemist, and naruto. NEVER WATCH THOSE ANIMES IN ENGLISH!! GOD FORBID NARUTO IN ENGLISH.....

all it shows me is a bunch of chicks jumping around on exersize balls. like a bunch of gym girls.

not that thats a problem.

D

Dark_Hawk

Hehehe I was smart, on my shelf I have some never opened Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh decks, about 15 in total (10 pokemon 5 Yu gi oh) and some of those packets where there are some cards in it. About 70 of those, and when Im like 30-40 im gonna sell it to some nerd or put it up on e-bay :D . Whenever I feel tempted to open it I just slap myself and I think "You wanna have a Kick ass car or what bi**h?" and I dont think bout it anymore. Also secure from my bro cuz its in a box and locked, and he'll never find the key in a zillion years..

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
O4thK33p3r said:
actually, only the games/animes concerning the original 151 were good, everything after that got repetitive. like, most pokemon from the "gold/silver series" were replicas of the first set, and the "ruby/saphire/emerald series" were like even uglier.

(i quit playing pokemon after the "ruby/saphire/emerald series" was released.

even though the battle animations, fluff and gameplay was kinda nice, the pokemon designs weren't that good.

no offense but yeah, i like original stuff :) the remakes of red and green are pretty good (no new pokemon), and so is the very very original green and yellow.

Dude.. quit reviving everything, this thread is a year old.

Last Warning (I don't know what I'll do lol, I'm powerless =D)

~Jindo

M

MoonRazer

well,its already revived so i am going to put in my 10 cents. is it b/c of the time inbetween the start of this thread and now that there is no pokemon thing but simply a kid sucking it up on a skateboard. or is my computer just messed up?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.