Position for training

nomadian

Reaction score
How do you do this? When you click on the barracks you'll have maybe footman on the left to train and another unit on the right. How is this order configured?

SaMmM

Reaction score
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=48088
Refer to this ability guide, same logic as the unit training button position.
uniteditor1.jpg

Art - Button position x - y

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
You mean when you queue a barracks and build 2 units at a time?

Edit: NM button positioning, :p

Was starting to wonder if you were trying to make a turn based final fantasy style combat system with a queue list being the order list for the next unit to attack :p, was about to give you the one I made lol~

nomadian

Reaction score
ahh its the same as that for abilities is it. I saw that but they were all zero values. Okay, thanks.

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Well they can be 0 values... Cause you can just order them the way you want starting from top left slot to bottom right... It'll be the order you put in the editor if their all 0,0 values...

First Unit on the list will be 0,0 ... 2nd will be 1,0 ... etc

nomadian

Reaction score
excellent thanks. Very useful diagram by the way I have it saved on my computer somewhere but having it in this post even better. :thup:

nomadian

Reaction score
Well they can be 0 values... Cause you can just order them the way you want starting from top left slot to bottom right... It'll be the order you put in the editor if their all 0,0 values...

ah I see, ty.

SaMmM

Reaction score

0 values sometimes makes them messed up when you trained a unit, because the icon will go away, causing all of them to shift together lol.

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
0 values sometimes makes them messed up when you trained a unit, because the icon will go away, causing all of them to shift together lol.

Yea this is prone to happening if you alt+tab I believe, but other than that I don't recall seeing it happen.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Alt-tab never affects command buttons. Buttons sharing 0, 0 do indeed shuffle together and do weird stuff.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.