Possible New Hero Models.....

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
Hey if anyone knows a good website which contains a lot of new implementable hero models (non warcraft-models) can they pls comment on this thread...

PS: If someone could pls run me by the whole process of uploading the custom model into world editor as well I would really appreciate it. Thankx

PPS: Do custom sound sets for heroes exist as well?

Gummi_Bears

Reaction score
www.hiveworkshop.com is a great website. Loads of people use it a lot. There are thousands and thousands of different models/spells/systems/skins and is updated daily. To implement it into your own map first download it (obviously..), unzip the file. Go into World Editor and click on Import Manager. Import the files you just downloaded. Tick the box for custom paths, and type in the path that the creator usually provides you. If not you could try don't have to change the custom path, or you can try simply removing the 'war3imported'. Also on the website above theres a link next to the 'download' button called 'How to Import' or something similiar. Follows those instructions.

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
great thankx a lot i do know the hiveworkshop site but i guess ill just use it

thankx for the instructions as well

oh and one last thing would the hiveworkshop also include custom sound sets all i know about it is that it has hero icons

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Thehive also has detailed instructions on how to import every single file.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Wc3C and XGM (Russian language) have some nice models that aren't on Hive Workshop.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.