Priority Not Working.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
Right now I got 3 units attacking [Melee, ranged, long ranged] and I want my heros to attack them in a certain order, however it is not working.
I want my hero to attack melee, ranged, then long ranged however he attacks ranged, long ranged, then melee and nothing I do fixes it. This is a big problim cause it is getting the hero to just stand there [He trys to get to the ranged but cant cause he is blocked] and die when he is sorounded by the melee.
Melee [Priority 20, damage 25, hp 750] Attack CD 2 secs
Ranged [Priority 15, damage 50, hp 500] Attack CD 1 secs
Long Ranged [Priority 10, damage 75, hp 250] Attack CD 3 secs

Anyone know a fix for this?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
he attacks ranged, long ranged, then melee
Melee [Priority 20, damage 25, hp 750] Attack CD 2 secs -> DPS = 12.5
Ranged [Priority 15, damage 50, hp 500] Attack CD 1 secs -> DPS = 50
Long Ranged [Priority 10, damage 75, hp 250] Attack CD 3 secs -> DPS = 25

looks like they attack based on DPS, can you confirm by changing this?

Dameon

Reaction score
OK set all the cds to the same, set the attack types the same, gave the melee 75 damage, the ranged 50, and the long ranged 25 but it still attacks in the same order, ranged, long ranged, melee. Going to try 1 last before I give up for the night.

Imp Midna

Reaction score
67chrome (on an other page) said:
Priority determines which unit is shown in the portrait when a group of units is selected. Ie if you select a group of footman and a paladin, the paladin will always have his abilities and portrait shown. (higher numbers = greater priority)

Generally units with more spells and activate abilities have a higher priority, as it makes more sense they should be readily available. The most powerful hero in a map should have the highest priority as well, it sort of sucks when summoned units come out on top when you select a group with your hero in it.

Starcraft had something similar, except all the Terran units actually had a military ranking, which was pretty awesome.

(Quote-responses ftw)
(now it aint a quote-response anymore ._.)

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I thought priority only decided the order units appear in a group selection, not the order they're attacked in.

Dameon

Reaction score
This means that THIS PAGE has some false info in it. But I was able to fix it, strangely nothing worked till I tried adjusting the armor types, then they were attacked in the right order lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.