program search

Ormagon

Reaction score
hi i am looking to find the program that would allow me to fully customize models such as make link from zelda mario etc also knows as custom skins i cant find this nywere is it a section of worl editor or something i have to download if so were can i get it?? or if u can post a link for me to download

Ty:)

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You need

3D Model Viewer/Editor
Magos War3 Model Editor (free) & Oinkerwinkles MDL Modifier (free) or
3D MAX (costs) or
GMAX (costs) or
Milkshape 3D (costs)

A paint program
GIMP (free)
Photoshop (costs)
Paint.NET (free)

I use Magos War3 Model Editor & Oinkerwinkles MDL Modifier with Photoshop. Using that I made a LINK model.

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
3d modelling has nothing to do with the world editor, its completely seperate.

Freeware programs I use for Warcraft modelling are Gmax for the static models and uv mapping, Milkshape3d for animation (it has a 30 day trial) and GIMP for making custom skins.

There are tutorials on using all these programs on thehelper and hiveworkshop, but it is not easy to do.

I've made this model from scratch using this program combo

View attachment 20707

Ormagon

Reaction score
:eek:holy hell thats alot of stuff i need wow im scared now:eek: i think ima at least make a few maps and finish some prjects before i start going in that dirrection is there ppl in thehelper looking for model requests?? cause maube i can get some1 else to do something i have no chance of accomplishingm for now

and ya revolver oi was vewing ur work witch is wat got me interesting in making models but i dont see that happening nemore

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.