WIP Quarantine

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
yes that 99 waves thing can work i already fix your wave trigggers so it doesnt require 14 trigger its only 2 now :D

Razalgrim

Reaction score
Hai guise. I'd just like to thank everyone for their comments and suggestions. Of course, we'd very much appreciate more. :p

Anyway, I'd just like to remind any modelers out there that Gtam and I are still in need of one. I have a couple of cool ideas that I think shouldn't be too hard to pull off, so if you're willing and and think that you're able, please send me a message. We'd be happy to work with you.

In a nutshell... bump :banghead:

TideOfChaos

Reaction score
I personally think the zombies should get harder EVERY round. Also, I think you could add in a new zombie maybe every 3 rounds, that means only 33 different units, on top of starting zombies. But maybe create zombies that say, have a fire resistances or explode apon death.
I can help suggest some if you like.

Edit: Hell, I've got nothing better to do, I could make some drafts in a map, and you could refine them for your map?

Razalgrim

Reaction score
33 zombies? :eek: I don't think there are enough zombies for that. Maybe a new zombie every 9 waves, starting with 3. I don't know, there aren't enough quality models in the web for me to use. :(

I can help suggest some if you like.

Yer please.

TideOfChaos

Reaction score
Get creative, there are plenty of undead models!
All it takes is an attachment or re-texture for some of them to make them look awesome.

Well, here goes:

Hulk - Large and slow.
Base it off abomination, make it greenish and slightly larger.
Also, add the acid bomb buff to it's belly/chest
When it dies, it will explode, dealing X damage to ALL units nearby, and leave behind bile that will deal X damage per second and decrease armor by X for all units in it. Last 12 seconds.
Also, it doesn't attack, it just runs in and kills itself. Make sure it uses the aboms explode animation for it's death.

Bones - Ghouls. Normal size and fast.
Have resist damage. Otherwise, pretty flimsy.

Burning Bones - Ghouls with Fire buff attached.
Only spawn in burning areas. Same as bones, but deal X damage to all nearby units (including themselves)

Fleshhound - Fel Hound
Slower, they gain life when the get near (about 50 units) a corpse, and the corpse is destroyed.

Mutant Rat - Rat
A bit bigger large. No collision. They run towards you and explode for minor damage.

All I got for now, need some rest.

Razalgrim

Reaction score
I forgot to tell you one thing. Team color looks teh crap with the lighting system. The abomination models look like they're wearing glow in the dark aprons. :thdown:

Nice ideas, though. A little bit random, but I can probably simplify for balance.

Devrak

Reaction score
Damn you if you don't include a witch in this game. ^_^ The crying might be hard though..?

Gtam

Reaction score
im done with the triggering and the zombies get stronger and more every 5 waves and there is 20 waves so far. Doesnt sound like much he wave 20 last +-8 min

Razalgrim

Reaction score
And the new release is...

Almost out. Almost.

I'm happy to say that Gtam is already done with the multiplayer triggers. Not wanting to be outdone, I am now trying to make a new character class. Unfortunately, my attempts at making a Medic class crashed and burned. So now I need a new concept. Ideas, anyone? :)

Of course, my epic failure aside, I have also implemented a bunch of stuff in the map. Kinda. You guys will be able to see download the map - hopefully - later today.

Raz out. :p

Razalgrim

Reaction score
Multiplayer's out! I just tried it out, I *think* it works nicely.

You can find the download link in the first post.

About the changes:

Yep, multiplayer's out. You can now play with up to three of your friends (For those who aren't good at math, that's a maximum of four. :p).

I also unlocked the camera, just to see how it works. I would like to hear your thoughts regarding especially this change.

And, finally, I added a new character class - the Medic. He currently has the same attack as assault (This is subject to change.) and has Heal instead of Sprint.

Anyway, my head has been hurting like an asshole, so I might have missed/screwed up some stuff. I'd appreciate it if someone could point out these things.

And now, I'm off to bed.

[Edit: Before anyone can point this out... yes, I did double post. Good night.]

Razalgrim

Reaction score
Okay...

It seems that there's a problem. Whenever I download the map to a different PC, I have to save it in WE before I can open it in Warcraft. Is it just me, or does this issue affect you guys as well?

Gtam

Reaction score
well that save the map and reupload it here then. I will start with the flashlight thingy soon and is there anything else

Razalgrim

Reaction score
No comments again? You people make me cry. :(

I updated the first post, please check it out. I improved the features list and added two new sections describing the character classes and zombie types.

As for the map itself, I improved it's all in all appearance and added 2 new enemies, the Mutant and the Stalker. (You can read about them in the first post.) I also added a cool new dialogue system that you guys should really check out.

For the next update, I'm planning on shaving off the excess bytes and refining the map in every aspect. Please give us some feedback, I won't be able to fix what's broken if I don't know what it is.

Do remember people. Comments, or another kitten burns at the stake.

Gtam

Reaction score
Bump. I have finished with the AI and the new vesions will be out soon.

Gtam

Reaction score
Well it is but Razalgrim just needs to change a few things and then release it.
Will Hopefully be in the next few days

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.