Questions: Item table from map & "Blink Strike"

0therguy

Reaction score
Hi, I basically need help with 2 things, one of them is to know how an item table from map works, I have a table set up and the items inputed, but it doesnt seeem to work (no white circle thing surrounding unit that has been assigned to a loot table)

Secondly, how would someone make an ability that allows a hero to blink next to the target enemy and strikes it for X amount of damage? I've seen thsi on maps but have never been able to creat one myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You base your ability off firebolt and set the damage to whatever you wish, then with triggers you move the unit to the target's position.

Potatisbil

Reaction score
Can't help yeh with yer first question but...
Omnislash can be found in the free trigger section, in the ability trigger category.

//Potatisbil

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
Don't know if this will help, but...

You have to not only set up the item loot tables, but you have to set every unit that you want to drop it to "Use Item Table from Map" and select the item table that you want them to use.... I messed up using these once, by having two tables, one of which had a 100% chance to drop nothing (don't ask why I didn't just have those guys not drop anything, because I don't remember either).

MrApples

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Omnislash would be something that hits every unit in the game i'd say, he asked for a blink strike. Theres one in the free trigger code section.

Please change your avatar, its very annoying, especially since I have a migraine.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.