Quick Question

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Mirror Image cancels off Metamorphosis.
People use Wand of Illusion ability instead as replacement.

Create a dummy ability that does nothing. When casted, create a dummy unit and cast Wand of Illusion to the Triggering unit.

Code:
Event
 A unit starts the effect of an ability
Condition
 Ability being cast Equal to Something
Actions
 Unit - Create 1 Unit for Owner of (Triggering unit) at somewhere facing somewhere...
 Unit - Add Illusion (Item) to (Last created unit)
 Custom Script: call IssueTargetOrderById (bj_lastCreatedUnit, 852274, GetTriggerUnit() )

inevit4ble

Reaction score
@Giv_Me_Rep: You make me lol :)

I think in dota with TB, when he metamorphed and you made images of it using manta, then the images would be the base unit or something.
If mirror image doesnt work then I can suggest triggering the spell/ability and set the casting unit to a variable a creating that unit with an expiration timer on it.
For the damage reduction and extra damage taken, you can trigger that to or just use armor and damage types

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
It.. cancels.. metamorphosis..
Everything I know must be a lie.
-Well Played Giv_Me_Rep, gave me a chuckle xD -
Vypurs suggestion is a good work around.

D359

Reaction score
Hy guys sry I've been inactive for a while but I had some very deep shit to solve....

NotInTheFace:Intresting ideea I will try that,but I wanna now if you tested that ideea,I still have some shit to do and I may be unable to work at my map,if you are 100% sure it will work,please post so.

vypur85: Do I need the 'Unit - Add Illusion (Item) to (Last created unit)',can't I just give the Illusion (Item) to the unit?

NotInTheFace

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure. Heck, I even made a test map just now (2 min.) to triple check.

Chemical Rage is not cancelled by mirror image.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.