Quick Stat Question.

Silentnight1

Reaction score
This is a super ez question but I dont know exactly what it is, what is the Stat - Acquisition Range for?

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
The range that a unit will acquire another unit. For example, you have a footman standing in the middle of the map and his acquisition range is 200. As soon as another unit walks within 200 range, the footman will go attack it.

Silentnight1

Reaction score
The range that a unit will acquire another unit. For example, you have a footman standing in the middle of the map and his acquisition range is 200. As soon as another unit walks within 200 range, the footman will go attack it.

Ok ty, cuz I am trying to solve this problem I have in this map (TD) where mobs will run from start to finish but then attack the shit out of mazes even though theres no block, and in the triggers, i found something setting that Range to 50, so I wasnt sure if that had anything to do with it.

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
Yeah, in most TD's you just set acquisition to 0, because you don't want your creeps attacking towers, you just want them following a path...

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
the attack range of a unit may never be bigger then their aquisation range. setting the aquisation range to a value below 1 will make the unit unable to attack.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.