Really weird problem

Xan_Kriegor

I can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So, in my map you can change your color by typing in a command (set.color). I implemented it a while ago, and haven't touched it since. I just tried it recently, and it developed a strange bug: I can change my color to anything that isn't red. I've tried ever other color and they all work fine. I also went and rewrote it in a blank map and it *still* has that problem. Here's my trigger:
Trigger:
  • setcolor
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing set.color as A substring
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing set.color as A substring
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing set.color as A substring
      • Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing set.color as A substring
      • Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing set.color as A substring
      • Player - Player 6 (Orange) types a chat message containing set.color as A substring
      • Player - Player 7 (Green) types a chat message containing set.color as A substring
      • Player - Player 8 (Pink) types a chat message containing set.color as A substring
      • Player - Player 9 (Gray) types a chat message containing set.color as A substring
      • Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) types a chat message containing set.color as A substring
      • Player - Player 11 (Dark Green) types a chat message containing set.color as A substring
      • Player - Player 12 (Brown) types a chat message containing set.color as A substring
    • Conditions
      • (Substring((Entered chat string), 1, 10)) Equal to set.color
      • (Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 11, 12)))) Greater than or equal to 1
      • (Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 11, 12)))) Less than or equal to 13
    • Actions
      • Player - Change color of (Triggering player) to (Color of (Player((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 11, 12))))))), Changing color of existing units
      • Set namecolorInt[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = (Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 11, 12))))

The namecolorInt is to refer to the player's color for other triggers that I have, and it works fine. If for instance I change my color to blue and then to red, my units will still be blue but the triggers that refer to it (for coloring player text) will generate the desired red text. I'm at a loss as to why this would happen, any ideas?

Amn

Reaction score
edit: create a trigger that only does Action-Set Player color to RED
and test it out. if it works, your trig has the prob

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.