Reasons Why "You" Hate DotA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
Your wrong about that PB and J. Things have changed dramatically. Abuse is non-existent. Icefrog did that.

As for being listed for leaving, 9 times out of 10, if you ask nicely and explain yourself, you will be fine.

Of course if you disc and your like 0-10 people are going to list you, I would. It looks like plug pull, bad luck nothing you can do.

The system is pretty good. TDA is 10x better then pub. But, thats not really saying much :(. Thats because pub is a waste of time. Inhouse is always the best.

The system isn't perfect, but it works. Just because you were one of the unlucky ones who got fucked somehow doesn't mean the system is horrible and 10x worse then pub. Likewise, just because you suck ass at DotA doesn't mean its a bad game.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Karawasa said:
The system isn't perfect, but it works. Just because you were one of the unlucky ones who got fucked somehow doesn't mean the system is horrible and 10x worse then pub. Likewise, just because you suck ass at DotA doesn't mean its a bad game.

I have never been listed, and never said I did.

And plz don't go flaming people plz.

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
PB_and_J said:
I have never been listed, and never said I did.

And plz don't go flaming people plz.

Those comments were not directed toward you. They were a general saying that applies to everyone. In hindsight, it appears I should have made that more clear.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Allright, no hard feelings. :eek:

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
Why does your custom title deal with reputation? What is reputation? Why should we care about it? Why bother giving it? What does it do?

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
emjlr3 said:
ppl always leave after I own them....gets annoying, after playing 5 games in a night, none of which last more then 30 minutes cuz I rock the other team so hard..... :( .... sometimes it's such a pain being a beast....and no matter how many ppl I banlist, there are infinite more that will leave just the same waiting to take their place.....
lol that is so true. thats y i am making a mega banlist one that is built in my game/ so this is how it would worki play my game and if any one leaves becuase they are getting owned i will add his name to a trigger that will boot him if he evr plays.

F

-fool-

best wc3 custom map, better than melee games, better than single player.

if you want the best wc3 has to offer, get dota.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
PB_and_J said:
TDA is 10 X worse then Pub games (that's another reason why I don't like Dota). Them and there shitlist and abusing its use.

You - "Sry, I have to go, it's urgent."
TDA - "You leave, you'r listed"
You - "Comon guys, its realy important."
TDA - "You will be listed"
You - "Comon, my mom's sick in the hospital."

You leave

TDA - "Shitlisted."

Or you get disconnected from Bnet, you'r listed.

-edit-
do you want to know what amazmes me? the fact that you would care if some one will banlist you when your mom is in hostipital. IF that were me i wouldnt even care

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.