Recommended Maps? ;/

ibrahim33

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just purchased 2 WC3:TFT for me and my brother to play together on through LAN and was hoping if you guys could recommend me some maps. I used to play this map at a internet cafe where you start off as a spirit and go pick your hero but i don't quite know the name (if it helps, one of the bosses is Baby Jesus or something like that). Maybe someone can tell me it? ;/ Please also post a link to the download! Thanks a lot :)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You might be thinking of the map Angel Arena.

Dest

Reaction score
Also, due to the new 1.24 patch, almost every JASS-coded map is screwed up. So you might be stuck off playing the maps that doesn't have JASS triggers. Also, that what you said might be Hell vs Heaven, or what the poster above said.

mightylink

Reaction score
If your new to the game I suggest playing the default maps first, or go through the single player campaign at least :p

But if you really want to get into hardcore pvp actions then ya angle arena is good, also DotA is quite popular along with Green TD and Element TD, those are all very special types of games that are nothing like the original game.

DotA is a lot like battlegrounds in WoW ^_^

Devrak

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be mean or something, but angel arena has to be the worst and most imbalanced game ever. All you do is kill monsters that come out of some gates with .01 attack speed and have one-hitting abilities. Awful.

I'd suggest you to try out:

Gem TD. Fun and unique TD, really well made.

Island Defense. You need 12 players to make it fun though, so if you are just going to play with your friend this is not something to play.

DotA. Most well made map out there, period.

Warlock. Fun aim-n-shoot game where you need to push the other players into the lava with knockbacks and abilities. Great fun to duel someone.

Hm, all I could think of now.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
>Warlocks and Dota are not noob friendly. so.. screw around before you play against real people :/

--

You TD
Info

Fortess Survival
Forum

duckne55

Reaction score
Vampirism fire >island defense
Although imo, neither of those are good for 2 players.
I suggest enfos mt and rabbits vs sheep, not really popular maps but good to start of with.

ibrahim33

Reaction score
Ok well I really like playing DOTA (especially the new one with AI compatibility). Favourite class is Windrunner :p

After playing countless hours of Angel Arena, you guys are right! Its sooooooooooo boring and no skill is really required, just luck when trying to gamble for items -_-

Anyways thanks for the posts :D

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
There are few goos AoS maps such as: Tides of Blood ( The lates version is sadly something like 5 years old, but the new one is under construction ) , Desert of Exile and Advent of Zenith.

I also played Rise of Winterchil few days ago and it was pretty muchly OK.

I also kinda used to enjoy Rabbits vs Sheep, just dont really like those new patches. There is also this WinterSpring Wargames thingy, which is basicly the same, but I think its pretty cool.

There also used to be some really cool forgotten maps that where most likely killed by patch 1.24

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Warlocks
wintermaul one
Dota
footmen unleashed
ultimate footmen
ninja warriors
castle fight

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.