(recruting) Does anyone want to help me make an rpg?

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Hey all, im making an rpg called the frobbiden Kingdom.This map isnt totally based on the movie the frobbiden Kingdom but it will have similarities. this map will be pretty large so whoever is heling me make it will need to use Jass New Gen Pack.
I need:

Terrainer
Models
Triggers
Icons
Units
Spells

If you can help then plz join.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
  1. What kind of triggers? I'm sure you could learn some of them at least.
  2. Um... to make a unit you go to Object Manager > Units... if you're going to make a map, you should learn some basics first.
  3. Also in the object manager > abilities. This is pretty easy because you either use altered melee abitities or trigger them, which needs a triggerer, not a "spell person".

May I ask what you are going to do? (You're going to say, "I'll be doing a little of everything." or along those lines.)

Sorry that this seems offensive but I just don't like... w/e people gonna' -rep me. GL 8)

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
No its ok but ill be doing ability triggers, some terraining, and if i will learn, i might make some icons.

The triggers are like cinematics,spells and stuff like that.For triggers the hardest part might be making a well made item system like in Kingdom of Kaliron 2.00.

The units can be done by everyone(sry for making the mistake about units maker)

And spells are done by a seprate person because there are going to be a load of them for every attack someone makes(this is because i want to use hootkeys)

thewrongvine

Reaction score
But what are you going to do that allows you to have this as "your" map? And for hotkeys, you can just change it.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
But what are you going to do that allows you to have this as "your" map? And for hotkeys, you can just change it.

Why even bother asking this, since you dont seem intent on helping him?
And having to manage a map and coordinate things and set up the entire basis and the idea of the map, that deserves some credit I think.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
i don't get this are you making a jet-li vs jackie chan map? your introduction isn't very detailed

is this based on the Forbidden kingdom movie?

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
its kinda based on it but the characters are different and some of the story line is different. No its not jackie chan vs jetli. They aren't in the rpg anyway

H

Holyravyn

well im decent at sinimatic triggering and possisioning of cameras and stuff all in all yer

but i cant help all the time as i have my own map ideas in my head :)

oh and what is it about???

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
the map is about a Jade Empror who served the Mizukage but later betrayed him to become Godlike. Then he and his jade Army are trying to kill the sacred warrior who opposed him and almost killed him.Then there is your guy and you are supposed to kill him.

H

Holyravyn

Hmmmmm
it sounds cool but ive got my hands tied up at the momment.....
sry

thewrongvine

Reaction score
*cinematic*. Anyway, Dakho, I could do that, too because I have a lot of ideas, but I actually learn and make them. I mean no offense, but you should so something yourself. Elsewise you shouldn't be creddited as much as the people who spend hours working on units, triggers, models, icons, etc. I don't want to start anything here.

I just asked this question: What will you be doing? I mean what are you going to contribute to this map?

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
It really looks like you want people to do everything for you. That's not good. Anyway, good luck. Read some tutorials if you're having trouble with anything.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Im not making people do stuff for me, and if you want to know im triggering and if my JassNewGenPack works il terrain too. And if you want to you can post the tutorial. But I already have quite a lot.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
K to all people helping plz tell me wat ur doing and right now ill draw the map and all the stuff we need to do and send it to you. I just need to know your email adresses. Plz post them.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
If I were you I would try and get some of the terrain done before hoping to get much help. People don't want to volunteer for something that's going to be cancled because of inexperience.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I'd help if I had the time and if this map really went somewhere. I could do some terraining and possibly some trigger work and units. Maybe abilities. Having me do all of that would be stretching it though. I'd most probably go and do terraining if I joined. I'll have to see.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
As I said before, until I could get my JassNewGenPack working, I`ll also terrain. For now I`ll show the terrainers and everyone else what to do. Im doing the triggers now so im busy helping with the map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.