Relatively Simple Icon Requests

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
I am in need of two icons, but i guess you could call them recolors or slight changes to original icons.

First Icon:

PASBTNInvigoratingSteps.jpg

I am in need of this icon to be changed to an active icon with a slight color change.

I need it to be darker, as in a darker purple color.

Second Icon:

BTNWalkOfElune.jpg

The above is just something to base it off. I need an icon of a "figure" (person) sprinting or dashing. I say figure, as the person shouldn't be too detailed, similar to the one above. I find the above one too purple and full. Maybe some black parts or highlights or something. To me the above one is just like a purple blur.

If anyone could get icons that are anything like my descriptions there will be +rep and major props!!! There will also be credit given when i use them.

EDIT:

I will try to get an icon which has a similar color purple i am looking for.

EDIT 2:

Here is the icon that has the color im looking for. Obviously the others do not have to be the same color. As too much of the same color would look weird. But yeah, if they look good together, then im happy.

BTNResidualVortex.jpg

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
If they are relatively simple, why don't you do them yourself.

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
Because I have no experience what-so-ever with icons or just using computer based programs such as photoshop or whatever it is :D.

Also, I meant to say (within my first post) that they are hopefully easy for some of the talented people in these forums.

EDIT: Uploaded an icon that i wish for the others to "go good with", for lack of a better phrase.

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
I Hate to be picky, especially when someone is doing me a favour, but the first one seems... distorted / pixelated ? Im not sure how to put it.

However the second one is perfect. Hopefully it looks that good in game. + rep for you help.

For anyone out there who is willing to help further. For the first icon, i just need something that represents someone/thing moving fast and is a little blurred.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.