[Req] Cat Model

johnnymra

Reaction score
I know i should not ask people to do the work instead of me... but i have absolutely no knowledge of modelling and i need a cat model. I mean a normal cat.. like a pet, the usual house cat.
I searched here at the TH... on the Hive... and some other sites, but i just could not find any model... just maybe tiger models but they don't look like usual cats. I only ask if someone knows where i can find such a model or make it for me. :eek:

The model can be of any color... but i would prefer more white because it's easy to tint it in the editor.
Also it should not be a hairless cat... but neither a fluffy one.

It should be simple... with or without custom skins.
As animations i would only need birth, stand, walk, attack, spell and death.

Hope someone will heed my call...

Thanks anticipated and +rep.

johnnymra

Reaction score
Really nobody can help me? :(
I am truly certain such model exists because i saw it in a map "Tom and Jerry 2011" found on the hive, but i am not much of a deprotection guy (i don't like hacks and such... and deprotection is somewhat a hack in my opinion).

I just can't find that model anywhere... i realise it might be made by request only for that map but even so... if it was once done... is there no way to get it done again?
Also if you may tell me to make a request for it on hive... i would do it if i knew to whom...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.