[Request] Attachment models

Nina

Reaction score
Hello all, I need attachment models of military ranks for my map they will be attached to the overhead and will use the military icons, I drawed the ones I want however I fail at drawing so you might find better pictures on the internet but I did it so you would know what I mean. It's 1 picture but if the things aren't connected it means they should be a diffrent model. I know these are alot but it would mean alot to me! Even if you could only make 1 or 2. So Thanks in advance.

Note: the yellowish in the square should be like gold, I've seen this kind of things before in a map I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT: this is how it is in an other map but I dont think I would be alowed to just take 'em:p and can't find 'em on model sites and they only got 3 ranks I want more. Please someone help me or point me to a verry detailed tutorial to learn about making them myself however like you see in the other picture I fail at drawing I can't make gentle movements with a mouse:(

Attachments

• ranks.PNG
    ranks.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 64
  • ranks.bmp
    214.4 KB · Views: 89

Trithilon-V2

Reaction score
I seriously doubt anyone would volunteer to do this....
Creating a new attachment is like making stuff from the scratch...tectures..animation sets,etc....etc.
Well....the nearest thing that i can imagine is the truesight attachment on the units....
Get those modded at wc3campaigns.net.
I have hardly seen any good willing modlers out here in thehelper.net (I have a feeling the mods will kill me)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.