[Request] Editing colors on 2 item models

LordXavier

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
SOLVED
I was hoping anybody with skill in modeling could help me. I am making a Capture the Flag map and I love the flag item icons, but the flags' colors don't match?? Could somebody take the Orc and Human flag and change the color of the flag itself to match the icon? (Orc flag=red Human flag=blue) idk where to get the models or anything, but if someone where to tell me where to get the models and a noob-level program that i could change the colors myself i'd be just as happy. +rep for solving

Dest

Reaction score
I was hoping anybody with skill in modeling could help me. I am making a Capture the Flag map and I love the flag item icons, but the flags' colors don't match?? Could somebody take the Orc and Human flag and change the color of the flag itself to match the icon? (Orc flag=red Human flag=blue) idk where to get the models or anything, but if someone where to tell me where to get the models and a noob-level program that i could change the colors myself i'd be just as happy. +rep for solving

They do definitely match. I've seen it. If it doesn't work, simply make an item based on a human's flag (you know, rally point) and then make it color to red or blue.

LordXavier

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
well when they are items they're white, the color matches the owning player, how do i change that?

Dest

Reaction score
well when they are items they're white, the color matches the owning player, how do i change that?

Try changing the item color. If it affects the stick as you don't want it, I'll go on WE and look for things to do.

Dest

Reaction score
changing color does affect the stick. ty in advance if you look around for me.

Change your first flag model to "Banner Human <Variation 1>" in Doodads menu. For another flag, change it to "Banner Orc <Variation 1>" in doodads menu too. It showed up in the world editor when I changed the item models. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.