[Request]passive spell

L

LeDah

hello again.i was wondering if someone could make me a spell.heres the explanation.

Fiery Aura

Phoenix has so hot temperature that every enemy near him will be burned for a minor armor reduction.It also give the phoenix a 16% chance to attack 2 targets.

well im not too advanced for that kind of spells although i tried :(.if someone wants to make it cause he likes it or he has another idea for a passive skill for a phoenix hero plz pm or just reply.if your too bored to make it could you help me make it? if you have the time and you want add me to your msn.

Heyaheya321

Reaction score
Phoenix Fire

Just edit the Phoenix Fire from the Object Editor, make it a hero ability and edit all the values. Would be Much simpler

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
edit devotion aura... give it a negative armor.. Then trigger barrage.. to make it have a chance to go on a split shot..

L

LeDah

is this what is does ??? ohh :D i have forgotten i have to play campaing for a long time well thank ya.

edit devotion aura... give it a negative armor.. Then trigger barrage.. to make it have a chance to go on a split shot..

hmm yeah your right i didnt though of that. thx a lot both

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.