Resources / Triggers

DonMushroom

Reaction score
1, It there a way to have resources collected through triggers to show up on the "Resources Collection Rate" section of the leader board.

Eg

If there is a trigger that gives every player in the game +1 Gas per second it would show up on the "Resources Collection Rate" section of the leader board.

2, How can you set a custom ability to be on build order screen
Any help would be much appreciated :D

DonMushroom

Reaction score
3, How do make this? :)

If
Number of living units in region owned by player = number then

Cant for the life of me figure it out :p

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
1) Have you tried using the Modify Player Score (Integer) action and setting the Score parameter to Mineral Collection Rate?

2) Are you referring to the unit info in the Help menu? I think the abilities shown there are generated automatically from the units Ability: Abilities + property.

3)After you create a new condition, set the Value 1 parameter to the function Number Of Units In Unit Group and then set the Unit Group parameter to the Units In Region Matching Condition.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Well I'm not entirely sure how you are giving players resources (as in determining how much to give them), but say you are giving them 10 minerals every minute, just use the Modify Player Score (Integer) action to increase the Mineral Collection Rate score by 10 (Is the Mineral Collection rate measured per minute? I'm not sure).

Sorry it's hard for me to give you a more detailed answer without knowing exactly how your income system works.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.