Riddles Annyone interested or have Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lllidan

Reaction score
LichofAzrule said:
Ohh Ohh i know

Roosters dont lay eggs :D

Grat job! You answered a question that doesn't even qualify as a riddle, is very common, and was already answered! And it only took you 3 hours and 1 minute!

X

xflip04

oh sorry, try this hard riddle then :D

If there was a cat,dog and a camel which altogether weigh 27 kilos.

Then what is the weight of every animal if the cat was half the dog's weight and the dog was half the camel's weight?

lllidan

Reaction score
Don't have a calcualtor handy (they don't exist over here in Europe, I'm using a cardboard computer) but 4 8 and 12 would be the closest integer answer.

Ummm... 4 8 and 16 makes 28... not 27...
And can anyone give a hint on the R.P.I. riddle, besides that it has something to do with R.I.P.? I'm gonna go insane if I can't figure it out soon. :banghead:

G

GGGGGG

stuck lvl 8

help plz lvl 8 so ahrd 'Like dogs shoting at the moon. Or armor worn by trees. like a sharply spoken command. or a tiny boat upon the seas '

X

xflip04

this thread isnt to give answers GGGGGGG its to give ideas for his riddles map

Well, part of it is giving hints, but not answers. And GGGGGG, I'd like to help you out, but the only hint i could give you would just give you the answer. Just re-read the riddle a couple of times.. You'll get it eventually.

L

lvl8

stuck on lvl 8

Like dogs shoting at the moon. Or armor worn by trees. like a sharply spoken command. or a tiny boat upon the seas answer meeev

G

GGGGGGGG

ugh

can u give me a tiny bit of hint or parts of the word..?please

Just read each line 1 at a time until you find a similairity between all of them.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
I don't know exactly, but all the phrases lead to one result; all these things are unusual, like the trees wearing armor (!), all these say that you could answer like this: Like I am an animal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.