-=\\ SC XV : Heroes are Coming!! //=-

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Submitting my entry.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Does it have to be a recognized hero?

Cause I found a render that looks like a hero (cape and everything :p) but I don't know who it is...

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
I'm so fkin pissed. The image i was working on goes corrupted for no reason. When I go to open it a bunch of noisy red lines come up yet i can see the tiny thumbnail preview when i go to open it ><
I'm going to try and recreate it but i'm not sure if ill be able to do it in time.
Sorry about the sookiness, i just had to get it out somewhere. Good luck to everyone.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I'm so fkin pissed. The image i was working on goes corrupted for no reason. When I go to open it a bunch of noisy red lines come up yet i can see the tiny thumbnail preview when i go to open it ><
I'm going to try and recreate it but i'm not sure if ill be able to do it in time.
Sorry about the sookiness, i just had to get it out somewhere. Good luck to everyone.

Same thing happened to me. I made a great sig but it got corrupted. And I made a sig before and it crashed because of the "Motion Blur". I had to make the sig 3 more times because of the damn crashing. xP

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I saw this contest just now.
I'll try to have my sig ready in two days! :p

I think it's nice we get to pick our own render for this one. :)

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I sent in mine, hope you got it. :)

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
start it on the 20th like you've said, that way they all know the deadline and can't complain that you started earlier.

Besides, any impatient child can wait one more day.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.