Scaling attachment?

Parsival

Reaction score
Hi,

Is it possible to scale attachment model without modifing its file? I can't believe it's impossible. You can scale unit's model in Object Editor for example.

Thanks.

TomTTT

Reaction score
I don't think so... Most models are ones that the makers made for their own maps and then uploaded the models, but since it's like that the models fits their units, not the units you might want to use. (Don't get me wrong; I'm not complaining about them), Maybe just create a unit using this model and cause it to follow your unit?

Parsival

Reaction score
Maybe just create a unit using this model and cause it to follow your unit?
I was thinking about it, but I need it to be attached to 'overhead', so it will be a bit hard. Too much work for a cosmetic thing.
Thanks anyway.

luorax

Invasion in Duskwood
Reaction score
There's no way to scale an attachment. The attachments' size depends on the scaling of the owner unit.

Also, if it must be attached to the overhead of the unit, then just create a custom dummy unit, attach the effect to the dummy unit, and set it's position to the owner's position using a periodic timer.

Parsival

Reaction score
Hmm, good idea, but I don't even know the proper unit for this attachment. He doesn't make too many units (maybe 2-3 and a lot of time ago). I can always PM him etc. etc....
And he said everyone can edit his models, but I'm not able to do that. :(
Do You know someone who takes model requests?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.