SCII Maps: Make or Play them?

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
With SC2 almost right around the corner this year, what do you really intend to do when SC2 is released, make maps or simply play them, or both?

For me:
I will primarily go into playing SC2 maps, and map-making won't be my main priority anymore if SC2 gets released (like what I do today), I'll only be making a few maps when I'm in the mood, but all the rest is history.

There are more things in store for me than just making maps, things like;
Graphics Design, HTML, aspiring to be a Mangaka (a Manga (comic) illustrator), Anime and drawing stuff, etc. high school graduation is almost close.

Since 2005, I've never did lengthy melee gaming and I did mapmaking for the last 3 years, but when SC2 is released it's time for me to find out more!

How about you?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Both. will go to SCII pro gaming, and I will also make maps.(mostly fun mini games and altered melee maps. Not big RPG's i think)

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
My plans are to buy it asap and never stop playing, that way I will never fall behind when it comes to mad starcraft skillz.

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Both i will try to become pro at melee, custom maps, and making maps. So once i get it i will play some melee to get better and find out what it can do then go onto, the map making and try to learn how to use its GUI and make simple maps untill i can make cool rpg's with a bunch of cool stuff, then from there just play around with it like i do with Wc3 right now, i play custom maps to relax after working on a map, and maybe a melee game or two then back on to map making. Of corse i have a life so i wont spend hours on it a day and just, some spare time on it. Unless its the greatest game in the world. in that case i will throw my life away and marry the computer, and have an affair with starcraft 2.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.