Seeds of Evil -Campaign

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Can't Wait, this should be fun, Who do we play as by the way..? We play the vamp right..?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Can't Wait, this should be fun, Who do we play as by the way..? We play the vamp right..?

You play as Balnaar [Hero -Human], Silvia [Heroine -Elf], ?¿?¿? [chapter 2] and ?¿?¿? [chapter 3]

and you fight the evil (undead).

Durring play the Camera is locked onto Balnaar. But if any of them die its game over.

Xapphire

Reaction score
Lol thats sweet, So do we just adventure or, Tell us a bit more bout it..

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
lol ok then.

So it starts off with you, Balnaar gets releaved of his duty as guard. Now, you are told to do quests for the people around town.

The characters you meet will have different personalities to go with them, so it doesn't feel monotone. Also the people will usually ask a quest of you that seems more like ther personality (ex. a rude/mean person wont ask you to find something, most likely claim a bounty).

You complete the quests and you get more and more information on a setain subject. As you advance you learn what you are defending the town from, you learn more about them.

The areas all have limited monsters, So if you kill a monster, it will stay dead, this making traveling to town easier.

In this you are not a uber 1337 haxx0r unit. If you were to be attacked by say, 3 furblog you will die. 2? Maybe. 1? There goes 1/4 - 1/3 your hp.

Magic does not regenerate, there is no fountain of mana. Spells are powerfull in this game, so you don't want to waste your magic.

Xapphire

Reaction score
Interesting, so I cant get my magic back any way except possible potions..?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Interesting, so I cant get my magic back any way except possible potions..?

Yea, there are potions, and other things to regenerate your magic.

though my testing i have seen that magic should be conserved, but don't be to conservative because then you have tonnes of potions/other stuff. So its not something to worry about too much.

Xapphire

Reaction score
Ok i was just going to say that I usually like waste all my mana all the time so, Yo im watching blizzcon and then going to do some things for my bro, so i gtg mate.. *hugs*

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
-Added Screen Shots.

Chapter 1 is almost done. I just have to go over spelling myself, then i have to paly through and make everything runs smoothly for the... 11th time. -.-

Xapphire

Reaction score
Very nice quality, I see you took time on this.. good job <3 :) <3

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Yea, i have something like 6000+ destructibles and doodads.

Becuase the map isn't epic size i can use more of them so it should looks really nice. :)

Xapphire

Reaction score
Yeah, at least you are close to finishing good job, most people wouldn't bother, they'd stop.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I am about... almost done Chapter 1. That means its almost your turn!1!1!!!1!!!!111!!1One!!!11! (Had to do that XP)

I will send each of you a word Doc with a good layout for the Testing you could print off.

Example:

Code:
     Opening Cinematic
Malace      <Write spelling errors>
Dwarf        <Write spelling errors>  
Balnaar      <Write spelling/grammer errors | plot problem/suggestions>  
etc...

The Balancing Will have a different one.

Of course this would be for lay people. You can always right them out yourself.

Either way, when you are done, type it up in the forum i send and then email it back to me so that i can see the problams and fix before i release it. :D

Xapphire

Reaction score
Great, We got to use yours? Or do you not mind if we make our own format to list things?

Xapphire

Reaction score
I'm not doubting yours will work, I'm just curious if it's against your expectations etc. =P <3 :) <3

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I'm ready :D

Xapphire

Reaction score
Yo, make sure you add music, something attracting, something medieval, something also that has to do with warcraft, yet no rock, something old skool, but something thats like you know, Villages, Castles, and Trade, not sure if you already did, but it would so be cool if you did, I've gotten ROTTEN sick of W3 music :mad: <---- no one quote that, nor the smile, I'm not known to be angry at anything, so dont report that o_O

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Testers, could I get your Emails?

Edit:

There is music, Final Fantasy and kingdom Hearts, it suits the game well. There is a rock song but it suits well as well XD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.